Musher's Secret Paw Protection Natural Dog Wax
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural dog wax provides the ultimate paw protection in any season without the need for uncomfortable dog boots
- Moisturizing blend of 100% pure natural waxes
- Musher’s Secret forms a breathable, dense barrier to protect your dog’s paws from the elements in even the most extreme weather conditions
- Say good riddance to irritating sand, ice or snow between the paws or stuck to the furry paw pads!
- Safe, non-toxic formulation
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- Petsmont Organic Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz jar$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$17.95Chewy Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 2-oz, Tube$4.97Chewy Price$7.64List Price$4.72Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$10.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Forticept Paw-Forte Antimicrobial Paw & Nose Dog & Cat Protection Balm, 3-oz tin$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Calming Hemp Paw & Nose Lotion Dog, 4-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price$7.21Autoship Price
- Petsonik Paw Repair Lavender Scented Cat & Dog Paw Balm, 2-oz tin$13.03Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pet Head Oatmeal Paw Butter 2 oz.$7.13Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.77Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter, 2-oz tin$10.45Chewy Price$13.95List Price$9.93Autoship Price
- Dermoscent BioBalm Skin Repairing Dog Balm, 1.67-oz jar$16.88Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.04Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Skin Soother Dog Healing Balm, 1-oz tin$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||White and Yellow Beeswax, Carnauba, and Candelilla Wax and White and Vegetable Oils with Vitamin E....||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil...||Organic Mango Butter, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Bag Balm, Beeswax, Canauber Wax, Propolis, Lanolin.||Apricot Oil, Organic Beeswax, Carrot Oil...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care, Hoof Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
66 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
747 Customer Reviews
Soothing on the paws
Insane heatwave here in Ca and walking the dog, early am-pm, was still on concrete or asphalt. Noticed his paws were becoming rough/hardened so I tried this as an option.Immediately softened his paws/brought back the natural color/he did not lick-notice that the wax was on his paws and enjoyed the walks a lot more. Natural softness restored. Happy Camper!
I use this product on my dogs' feet all winter long. It helps to keep their pads from cracking. It also keeps their pads supple so the crusty ice that forms when the snow thaws and re-freezes doesn't cut their feet.
definitely worth the $15, not more
I bought this before the price was raised and I love this stuff, our dog spends a lot of time on trails and has the typical puppy lack of regard for stepping on sharp rocks or spiky plants so we generally put this on her paws when we get home from a long trek. I love the shape of the jar bc we wipe off her paws and then just stick the bottom of the paw into the jar, easy as that, but I don't think that convenience is worth the new price, $27, by any stretch. We will happily finish our jar, but might just switch to pure beeswax or petroleum oil after this.
Just a mention
All plastic containers require petroleum to be processed , the price of petroleum has gone up therefore the price of any item in plastic will be higher, a good product
Works well but too fragrant
Works really well for my dog’s cracked paws, but the smell bothers her nose. Noticeable difference in paw healing after one application but it’s a struggle to get it on her
Perfect for the hiking dog!
I've used this stuff for decades now on my dog's paws in winter. Thrilled that it comes in a bigger size now- big dogs, big feet! Don't want to run out!
a must for any dog owner
If you venture out of the house- hot pavement, sand, trail rocks and roots...then you need to protect your dog's paws!! Great stuff!
Easy to apply to my dogs paws and they already feel much softer and look healthier since using it.
Wish I found this sooner
Amazing! Can't understand it but it works wonders! Saved my baby's sensitive paws! Will use this for the rest of my life!
My dog's paws are rough as we live in an area where the weather can be a little bit extreme. The wax soothed his paws and made them smoother.