Nature's Pure Edge D-Mannose Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Naturally combats active UTIs and prevents their recurrence.
- Contains d-mannose, the bacteria-fighting compound in cranberries.
- Provides fast symptom relief.
- D-mannose also aids digestion as a known prebiotic.
- Adjustable dose lets you use it as a treatment or preventative.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetTest D-Mannose Urinary Tract Health Cranberry Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bottle$126.99Chewy Price$184.50List Price$120.64Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Coco & Luna Urinary Tract Support Cranberry Salmon Flavor Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
- VetClassics Cranberry Comfort Urinary Tract Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$27.99Chewy Price$31.94List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Cranberry Rx Capsules Urinary Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$20.16Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.15Autoship Price
- Pet Wellbeing Urinary GOLD Bacon Flavored Liquid Urinary Supplement for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$68.95Chewy Price$65.50Autoship Price
- NOW Pets Urinary Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 90 count$12.72Chewy Price$29.99List Price$12.08Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Bladder Support Chicken Flavor Dog & Cat Supplement, 2.16-oz tub$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Project Paws Cranberry Plus D-Mannose Urinary Tract Support Chewable Dog Supplement, 75 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Urinary Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$11.19Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.63Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Cranberry Support Urinary Tract Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Animal Nutritional Products UroMAXX Urinary, Kidney & Bladder Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz bottle$28.85Chewy Price$34.88List Price$27.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||D-mannose, Real Chicken Powder||Cranberry, Echinacea, D-mannose, Real Chicken Powder||Active: Organic Cranberry 250mg, D-Mannose 250mg, Marshmallow Root 120mg...||Organic Cipo Cabeludo||Organic Achiote Powder|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial...||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Senior Care||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care, Respiratory Care||Urinary Tract Health, Digestive Health, Kidney Care|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||—||—|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Help for chronic UTIs
This stuff really worked wonders for my cat who has both kidney and bladder stones. He gets chronic UTIs and blood in his urine. I have taken him to the vet multiple times and done numerous rounds of antibiotics but nothing seems to work and the meds make him throw up. I tried this and used like the instructions state it cleared up his UTI quickly and he seemed to be in less pain. I use it daily now and mix in with his food (just one scoop daily) to help maintain his issues. Seems to be working and is a lifesaver for a cat with chronic UTIs.
Recurring UTI issues
My cat had a UTI that wouldn’t go away. Like clockwork, three days after antibiotics (from the vet) her UTI would return. My vet recommended this, my cat has beginning stages of kidney failure and is prone to recurring UTI’s. Since she has been taking this, her UTI hasn’t came back. I’m so pleased with the ease of just adding this to her food. Hopefully this continues to work and we can stay away from the vet. I’ll update review if anything changes.
Took 3 days of applying to food but once it kicked in there’s an obvious raise in times our baby needs to go out and urinate!!! She’s drinking more water too which needed to happen to promote trac health!! Have recommended to our daughter in Texas whose Jack Russell suffers with repeated UTI’s... THANKS SO MUCH
Dog would not touch it
I really wanted this to work, as my elderly Schnauzer has recurrent UTI's. She wouldn't touch it.
I think it helps.
I have been giving this to my 4 dogs, but more so to one that has urinary issues and seems like it it helping.
helped my little guy
My cat is prone to urinary tract inflammation. This stuff has helped him (along with a few other items I’ve purchased from chewy) and he’s feeling much better.
This order came very quick ty so.much. we love chewy and my dog loves the boxes they are her favorite