New Age Pet ECOFLEX Mojave Reptile Lounge
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 24" for small reptiles; 36" for medium reptiles; 48" for large reptiles.
- 24" = 15 gallon; 36" = 50 gallon; 48" = 120 gallon (not to be used with water).
- Designed with removable sliding glass doors that feature a lock for extra security.
- The mesh screen top can accommodate most UV and heat lamp set-ups.
- Easy to assemble—no tools required.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HerpCult Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Clear Top, Large$46.65Chewy Price
- REPTI ZOO Double Hinge Glass Reptile Terrarium, 50-gal$273.96Chewy Price
- Symton Reptile Terrarium, 120-gal$261.89Chewy Price$330.00List Price
- TRIXIE Glass Reptile Terrarium, 50-gal$200.42Chewy Price$266.99List Price
- OiiBO Glass Screen Ventilation Reptile Terrarium$369.99Chewy Price
- REPTI ZOO Double Hinge Door Reptile Glass Terrarium, 24-gal$221.00Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Flat Home Reptile Faunarium, Large$33.96Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Terrestrial, Large$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Frisco Reptile Terrariums$37.99Chewy Price
- OiiBO Full Glass Front Opening Reptile Tank Terrarium, 35-gal$279.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Tropical Vertical Starter Kit with Mini Halogen Lighting$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Aluminum, Acrylic, Plastic, Metal||Glass, Aluminum, Metal||Glass, Aluminum, Metal||Acrylic, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
does NOT come with lock
I bought this enclosure, because it shows on the product photo a silver lock that gets screwed into place. The actual product comes with a black piece of metal (not lock) that is just stuck on my double sided tape. I just don’t feel like this is very secure. I’m still using it because I needed an enclosure for my fire skink immediately and everything else is GREAT. Easy to put together and sturdy for the most part. I’m just upset that Chewy doesn’t put a more accurate photo on the website to show the new lock style. Otherwise still good enclosure and a lot of space.
Broke after a year of use
The glass on one of the doors completely shatters it was I had the for a year and I loved it for a gecko but after a year of me having in one of the sliding doors just popped and shattered the keot at 75-93 degree due to the gecko environment im not sure if that had anything to do with it but my gecko was inside when this happened it happened in the middle of the night while we were sleeping the tank is in a safe spot nothing around it or on top of it so I’m not sure what may have caused this to shatter but my gecko could have been harmed from this.
Love it so does Romeo!
This cage was easy to put together, looks nice, shipped fast and my ball python already seems to love it. My only possible concern is the product rotting if you have a very humid species
Perfect for Royal
Came in excellent condition and on time. Only thing it could use is a couple holes to fit the thermostat probes into.
The reason I took one star off is the assembly. I had a rough time matching the holes and sliding the wood pieces in. Recommend purchase
36” for leopard gecko
The price is right. I got the 36 inch grey model for my leopard gecko and it is perfect for him. If you wish to put a key lock on the enclosure, that will need to be bought separately as it only comes with a knob lock. I recommend washing the components with vinegar water before assembly to remove chemicals from shipping and manufacturing.
5 Stars from me
I had reservations immediately after I ordered this, and even attempted to cancel the order...I'm glad that I wasn't successful! My husband put it together in less than 15 minutes, I cleaned it and our juvenile Diamond Jungle Jag CP was in it and exploring within the hour. He will live in it until his custom semi arboreal set up finally arrives (ridiculous lead time) and then my corn snake(s) will live in it. If you are looking for an affordable and attractive habitat, you will want to check out the New Age Ecoflex Mojave! I literally think it's more attractive than the fancy and expensive stack-able cage my BP lives in!
Back Panel Broken
This is a lovely tank, perfect sized for a bearded dragon. Now that mine is set up, my lizard is very happy with the size. I’m pretty upset that the back panel came split in half. There was no two sided tape for the glass either. I managed to make it all work though, buying extra supplies from the hardware store. Great tank but poor shipping. It’s a pretty expensive purchase and one would expect better quality for the price.
Does not come with lock
The reason i decided to purchase this is because I have young children at home, and in the pictures it shows there being a lock. The lock would have been ideal to keep my children out of the enclosure, and to keep them from letting our beardie loose. However, it did not come with a lock, as shown in the pictures. The latch is very flimsy, and my kids will likely take this knob off and end up losing it. I’m a bit disappointed.
This is everything I was hoping for my ball python!! It was very easy to assemble! It’s sturdy and easy to regulate temps and humidity! Definitely a win all around!!