Help your furry little friend get from here to there and back again with a Niteangel Suspension Bridge for Small Pets. Made of real wood sticks and held together with two flexible metal wires, this fun and challenging bridge can be bent to fit a variety of shapes and angles to help your critter reach elevated areas within his habitat. At almost 22 inches in length, it’s sure to reach almost anywhere he needs to go, and the convenient hooks on both ends help secure it to most wire-frame habitats. In addition to encouraging increased exploration and exercise, the real wood construction is safe for chewing to satisfy his instinctual urges while also helping keep his incisor teeth trimmed and healthy.
- Fun and challenging suspension bridge is made from natural wood sticks held together with two flexible metal wires.
- Easily bends to fit a variety of shapes and sizes to reach elevated areas; encourages exploration and exercise.
- Convenient metal hooks on both ends allow the bridge to be easily secured to most wire-frame habitats.
- Safe for chewing to satisfy his instinctual urges and help keep incisor teeth trimmed and healthy.
- 21.8 x 2.8-inch bridge is recommended for hamsters, mice, gerbils, rats, sugar gliders and similar-sized small pets.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children.
See all items by Niteangel