Nutri-Vet Medication for Diarrhea for Cats, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA!
- Formulated to help soothe upset stomachs and stop diarrhea.
- Contains pectin, provides a protective coating to help soothe irritated gastrointestinal membranes.
- Contains kaolin, which helps to increase bulk and slows down the passage of stool.
- Created by veterinarians!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Proflora Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 servings$19.99Chewy Price
- dealTomlyn Pre & Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats, 30 count$21.30Chewy Price$21.49List Price$20.23Autoship Price
- Probios Intelliflora Probiotic Cat Supplement, 30 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Pet Ultimates Probiotics Cat Supplement, 1.55-oz jar$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Synacore Digestive Support Cat Supplement, 30 count$33.31Chewy Price$33.60List Price
- Nature's Farmacy Catzymes Probiotic Digestive Enhancer Cat Supplement, 8-oz jar$19.90Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- dealTomlyn Nutri-Cal Fish Flavor Gel High Calorie Supplement for Kittens, 4.25-oz tube$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Nutramax Imuquin Immune Health Support Powder Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Goodpet Digestive Enzymes Cat Supplement, 4-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$16.95List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- VetriScience Probiotic Everyday Duck Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Cats, 60 count$8.50Chewy Price$11.98List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- VetOne Advita Probiotic Nutritional Cat Supplement, 30 count$22.15Chewy Price$21.04Autoship Price
- Under the Weather Ready Balance Probiotic Oral Microbial Gel Cat Supplement, 30-cc syringe$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
112 Customer Reviews
My one cat had diarrhea for a week. I ordered this product and I didn’t give the recommended dose because he was so sensitive. One small dose and he was back to normal.
Don't buy this product. .........
It doesn't work. Or atleast it didn't work with my cat......
This product did seem to help temporarily but as soon as I stopped using the product my cats diarrhea came right back
This appears to slow down the runs with my cat. It’s not a fast worker but does help Eventually .it’s the best one I’ve used .
Anti-Diarrhea for cats
Excellent!!!! Saved us a trip to the vet!! Highly Recommend This Product!!!!
My outside babies
I have 8 Feral kitties that live in my backyard, I noticed that one of them who had babies at the time loosing weight quickly, and looking really weak so I started to check on her closely, and quickly realized that as soon as she ate she would Immediately go to the bathroom, so I started to search for something to help and decided on the Nutri Vet Anti Diarrhea liquid for cats. Since they are feral and that one in particular is very skittish I had to put the medicine in the water which they all drank. I did not see any adverse effects in the others but after about 2 weeks she started having solid stools and gaining weight slowly. She seem fine now. Thank you Nutri Vet and Chewy.
Seems to be helping
Our poor Bumpus. He's 15, and has had raging diarrhea for months. Our vet gave him metronidazole a few times, which puts him on the right track - for a while. He has a decent appetite, but looks more for water, since the runs can dehydrate them. We've been trying changing his food in case of new allergies, we did a digestive reset on him (take all food away for a day or so, then feed small amounts of bland food - boiled chicken breast & rice, almost pureed, for example) which was good, but then he wouldn't eat the chicken anymore. Finally got a really good, litter-free poop sample (which was not easy, nor fun to do), brought to our vet, which found nothing really, just fatty stuff, so we had them send it out to Cornell. We are awaiting those results. In the meantime, this seems to be giving our poor boy some relief. It is not easy to get it in him, it's quite watery and thin, and of course he sees the dropper and protests a lot. But last night he had an actual solid nearly normal poop. and over night, had some more of what turned into patties in the litter. Hopefully Cornell can give us some insight, until then, I believe this stuff at the very least is helping him to get some much needed rest. Can't imagine how sore he must be, all over. He was playing with a string last night while sitting on my husband's lap.
Cat diarrhea meds
Our cat had some issues with diarrhea and this seems to have helped a great deal.
It works against diarrhea!
My kitten had a diarrhea for 2 weeks. I tried many things. And it did not works. After 5 days of using this medication i started see the improvement. I'm very grateful to Nutri-Vet!!! Thanks A Lot!
Did not work for us
Sadly, this did not work for us. I have a cat who has had diarrhea for over 4 months now and the meds I was given by my vet did not work. I was hoping this would end it once and for all but alas, no. She just went this morning on my floor and it was pretty loose with a bit of bloody mucus. It's too bad the product didn't work, but to be honest I didn't have high hopes since this has been so persistent.