Okocat Mini Pellets Unscented Clumping Wood Cat Litter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The wood fiber works to naturally prevent enzymes from bonding with liquid and waste, halting ammonia odor before it even starts.
- Absorbs liquid on contact and creates solid clumps for hassle-free scooping.
- 99% dust-free so you and your feline can breathe easier. The wood fiber is de-dusted and screened.
- 100% free from artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic dyes and GMOs.
- Biodegradable and flushable litter crafted from sustainably sourced wood fiber that’s responsibly rescued. Simply scoop and flush one clump at a time.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Okocat Super Soft Clumping Wood Unscented Cat Litter, 16.7-lb box$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Okocat Original Premium Wood Clumping Cat Litter, 19.8-lb box$20.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- World's Best Picky Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 24-lb bag$32.15Chewy Price$39.99List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- World's Best Low Tracking & Dust Control Multiple Cat Litter, 15-lb$19.99Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- World's Best Multi-Cat Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 15-lb bag$17.45Chewy Price$21.49List Price$16.58Autoship Price
- Feline Pine Platinum Natural Pine Cat Litter, 18-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- World's Best Unscented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 8-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- World's Best Multiple Cat Lotus Blossom Scented Clumping Corn Cat Litter, 14-lb bag$15.75Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.96Autoship Price
- Pioneer Pet SmartCat Unscented Clumping Grass Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- DealNaturally Fresh Unscented Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Naturally Fresh Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Walnut Cat Litter, 26-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Litter Feature||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Flushable, Odor Control, Clumping, Unscented, Natural, Eco-Friendly||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented, Multi-Cat||Odor Control, Clumping, Scented|
Questions & Answers
24 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
425 Customer Reviews
Does NOT work with my litter robot
Unfortunately, this litter does not work with my litter robot (it is a robot that uses a rake). Even though the rake has wide teeth, it just scoops out the litter itself and misses the clumps. On the plus side, the litter seems to be fragrance free as promised and is less hurtful on my lungs than regular pine pellets. (This litter hasn't triggered an asthma attack yet at least, though it definitely has a woody scent).
The. Best. Cat Litter.
This litter is perfect. Environmentally friendly, flushable, low to no odor (depending on how often you sift it, of course) and it actually clumps (something that I was particularly skeptical about pre-purchase). Flush quickly after disposing and/or put small amounts at a time, though, as it can expand and pose a potentia problem for sensitive flush toilet plumbing.
Overall good litter and low dust (sick & tired of dusty clay litter) however it does track throughout the house. One of my cats is missing his rear right leg and he tracks this litter all over the place despite me having a mat in front of the litter box. The problem is stepping on a pellet with bare feet yes it does fall apart but it is a bit uncomfortable too. At least with this litter he does not track muddy looking prints on the floor. Also as some people mentioned finding a scoop that works well with this litter has been difficult too however I took an old plastic scoop and cut out some of the pieces in the middle so that the unused pellets would fall back in the box when scooping. My cats were not sure about this litter at first but they did adjust to using it.
For the most part, we’ve trained our cats to pee and poop outside. But there’s rainy days and snowy days, and days of stomach discontent for one or another if these beasties. So we have three litterboxes about the house, but I was adamant that our house not smell like cat pee. This litter, the low tracking one, is the best litter we’ve ever bought. Pros: It clumps very well; there’s almost no smell (from the ones who choose to cover up their business); the cats took to it immediately; and although it does track some, it definitely tracks less than other litter; I feel like I use less of this than of any other litter we’ve bought. Cons: You would be well served to buy a good scoop that works with these bigger pellets, otherwise you’ll be wasting litter; it’s slightly noisier than clay or smaller litter pieces. I have one cat who makes covering up an Olympic event as to how far he can kick the litter. ~eyeroll~ Overall, I highly recommend this litter. The cats approve this review.
Great for my outdoor cat
Got this litter for my outdoor feral cat that I brought indoors after he suffered a traumatic injury. I was worried he wouldn’t use it because he has always done his business outside and was never litter box trained, but he figured it out on first try after he smelled this litter and had no problems with the texture. I love that it is clumping, have minimal dust, and minimal mess. It also contains odors as advertised.
My wife is pleased!
We have multiple cats. Changed to OKO when Chewy stopped caring the other (paper) litter we had used for years. We are using the clumping wood variety. Our cats seem to prefer it to the old litter, we had some we were using up and it lasts longer with out an oder. We originally went to yesterdays news because of the dust an bigger tracking mess with clay litter.
Greatest Litter on the market! Awesome.
I have used clay litter, paper litter and any other litter that I have seen advertised. This is the most amazing litter. As with all litters and foods I had to learn the characteristics of this one. It is as advertised, 99% dust free. Since it is a natural wood litter the pellets do grind with each other and produce a fine powder but not dust. I do a total change out of 3 litter boxes each month. This alleviated any problems that could normally occur. Clumps better than any litter. I use a scoop that came with each litter box I purchased and the large pellets drop through the open spaces perfectly.
Here's the scoop!
I really like the okocat mini pellet litter. It's the least tracking of any kind of litter I have tried over the years. It covers the smell and I found the perfect scooper to clean out the box with. It's called the Litter Lifter and works great! I use the large size litter box so to clean it I lift up one end at a time and shuffle the litter to the other end. The unused pellets fall to the bottom while the clumping parts stay at the top end and then its so easy to scoop out. There are almost NO unused pellets wasted with this method! Then you tip the box the other way and scoop out the clumps from that end. I also use a litter mat right outside each box which grabs almost all of what gets stuck on my cats paws, and usually just from my long hair one. For me and my cats this combo has been a winner!
Experimenting with Okocat
I have all three kinds of Okocat to see what my cats choose. Previously, I had purchased a sifting litter box. The medium grade and the soft grade are both liked by my cats. However, both types stuck to the sifting tray on both sides. That left me washing it every day. I then tried them without the sifting tray which works better. They like both. I like both, but prefer the soft grade. They definitely DID NOT like the pellets, as the litter box with that was not used. Cats are all different. This may work for some. Thank you for this opportunity.
I’ve been trying to find a litter that doesn’t track as much and helps manage the aroma. Okocat pellets works much better than the granules for tracking. And it does a really nice job with aroma containment - not quite as good as Natures Miracle, but good nonetheless. If you have a low box, they will kick some out and there are times when there is some tracking. The challenge is that you can’t vacuum them up with one of the small vacuums - it requires an attachment or a full-size vacuum. Or you can use a broom of course. Make sure you put a lot in the box. Because this is made of wood, it takes a bit longer to absorb which means urine will drain down. I do find that I have to clean the litter box more often and there is more residue on the box because of that. The last annoying thing is that, because of the size of the pellets, a traditional scoop won’t work or you risk throwing away a lot of clean pellets. I haven’t found the scoop that is quite right yet but will try one more from Chewy. (I saw where one person took one of the plastic ones and clipped out every other “tine” to make the openings bigger - that will be my last resort.) I’ll keep ordering but wonder if there is a better option out there, I hope to find it.