OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These once-a-day chews are clinically shown to prevent plaque and tartar build-up
- Formulated with delmopinol, which has been used for years in oral rinse for humans!
- Creates a barrier that prevents bacterial attachment, which is the root cause of bad breath.
- Formulated to be easily digestible.
- Crafted with a wag-worthy flavor dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 14 count$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$22.45Chewy Price$26.49List Price$21.33Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Zen Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$28.47Chewy Price$33.59List Price$27.05Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 90 count$55.92Chewy Price$53.12Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 90 count$44.73Chewy Price$42.49Autoship Price
- DealOraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 14 count$17.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealOraVet Plaque Prevention Dog Dental Gel, 8 count$34.53Chewy Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for Petite Dogs, under 11 lbs, 90 count$50.70Chewy Price$53.37List Price$48.16Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex + Joint Health Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$28.47Chewy Price$33.59List Price$27.05Autoship Price
- DealOraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Large & Giant Dogs, over 50 lbs, 14 count$25.99Chewy Price$31.99List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 60 count$50.32Chewy Price$47.80Autoship Price
- DealVirbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$24.23Chewy Price$28.59List Price$23.02Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Delmopinol||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water...||Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water...||Delmopinol|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1670 Customer Reviews
Work great, but...
These chews work as intended, a good thing! However, they're causing weight gain in my little guy. They're big enough for a meal for a Chihuahua but as that's not what they're for, can't be used to substitute a meal due to not providing complete and balanced nutrition. Will have to find another dental chew that doesn't add weight :)
The very best Dental chews.
I have been using OraVet dental chews for my 2 Pomeranians for 2 years now. They love them. Their teeth are excellent and breath so much better. A bit expensive. But worth it.
Vanilla flavor? Eww
That was the reaction that both Pinto and Hazel had to these highly recommended treats from the vet. I even tried peanut butter in the center groove to entice some action. There have been two of them tossed around the house for over a week. I think the product is an excellent tool for dental health only if appealing enough to eat. Maybe OraVet should get onboard with peanut butter or a meat flavor that dogs might enjoy. The vet said these are better than brushing the teeth. Only downside is that it only imparts benefits to the back teeth since they do not chew with the front teeth. That is an even compromise if your dog will eat them. I am withholding 1 star based on flavor choice for dogs. These will be donated to an elderly friend. Perhaps her dogs will enjoy them.
One of year ago, my vet had to pull nine teeth from my 10-year old miniature Dachshund, Sadie Rose ($700!). At a recent annual checkup, she said her teeth look excellent. I can’t say enough good things about OraVet. And, the little dog gets very excited when I give her one. Since I am retired and on a strict budget, I cut them in half and give her only a half, before bedtime - even then, they are very effective.
these actually work
The only dental chew of many we've tried that actually make our dog's breath tolerable. If he goes a couple of days without them, the bad odor begins to return. So he gets one every night, he loves them and we do too.
Too tough for my dog
I bought these after reading reviews that some love them and their dog eats one every night. Unfortunately my chihuahua barely chews it and leaves it. I tried giving again a couple of times but no go. They seem too tough for my 4 month old puppy.
This is The Best!
I’ve tried a lot of different products, and not only does Gewelz love this but it works!!! His teeth look great and his breath smells good!!!
Nobody mentioned the poop will turn green?
My dog likes all kinds of dental chews and this is the only one turning his poop green. Bright green lol. Giving it two stars instead of one because it’s kind of funny…
Won’t Touch Them
Not sure if it’s my dog or what. She doesn’t want anything to do with these. She’s 7lbs and looks like the dog on the package. Maybe that’s what it is.
I've bought these before when they only had the medium size and my dog was not very fond of them, plus, they were loaded with calories. He gained 2lbs! Now with buying the x-small he is back to 9lbs and they really work! His teeth are much cleaner and he now even likes the taste when he didn't before.