OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These once-a-day chews are clinically shown to prevent plaque and tartar build-up
- Formulated with delmopinol, which has been used for years in oral rinse for humans!
- Creates a barrier that prevents bacterial attachment, which is the root cause of bad breath.
- Formulated to be easily digestible.
- Crafted with a wag-worthy flavor dogs love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Large & Giant Dogs, over 50 lbs, 14 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 14 count$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count$23.02Chewy Price$21.87Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 60 count$56.24Chewy Price$53.43Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 60 count$48.84Chewy Price$46.40Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, 3.5-9 lbs, 30 count$22.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$14.15Chewy Price$13.44Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 30 count$32.30Chewy Price$30.68Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$17.73Chewy Price$16.84Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 32-oz bottle$18.47Chewy Price$17.55Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 50 lbs, 90 count$85.17Chewy Price$80.91Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$21.79Chewy Price$20.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Delmopinol||Delmopinol||Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water...||Delmopinol||Dried Potato Products, Ground Flaxseed (source of Omegas), Water...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat||Pork, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health|
|Special Diet||N/A||N/A||Non-GMO, High Fiber||N/A||Non-GMO, High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
120 Customer Reviews
My dog loves these and they work!
Macey is a lab mix of around 50 pounds. Our vet recommended these dental treats, and she loves these! I can notice a difference in her dental and gum health when we give her one once a day and brush her teeth.
No more bad breath!
This product works great compared to others I’ve tried. My dog would chew up the hard kind of dental treat in no time. This is a tough, chewy treat that is large enough that she has to chew on it for a while before swallowing it.
Fantastic Dental Chews
My dog loves the Oravet Dental Chews! She actually waits in anticipation as I open the wrapper to give her one, so they must taste good. Her teeth look so much better - less tartar and yellowing - so they are definitely working!
Been using for 6 years!
Been using this for 6 years and works great. Dogs love them too. They are harder on dogs with sensitive stomaches though. One of my dogs does great with them and the other gets soft poops when she has them.
Not for dogs with gastric sensitivity
My 42 pound Aussie tolerated these for a while but started having gastric issues so I can’t recommend. They did clean her teeth but it’s not worth the adverse effects.
OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews
The product is excellent and has helped my dogs’ oral health HOWEVER, the OraVet (NOT Chewy) has decreased the size of the chews. I was surprised because I noticed a decrease within the last 1-2 years (since Covid) but I think they’ve decreased the size again. If I wanted smaller chews, I’d order smaller chews. Not thrilled with what I consider a “slight of hand”.
Instantly fresh breath.
Instantly fresh breath. Just received my first bag. I gave my dog one chew and noticed that night that her breath was better. A little bit of green poop but that’s due to the alfalfa flakes. I will plan to give her one every other day. The fact that they are produced in Australia is also a plus.
Saved my relationship
My mommy got these for me because she said my breath was too stinky. I didn't think so but I loved the new treat. It must have worked pretty quickly (just 2 days) because now she will cuddle with me and kiss me on my snout!
Great Chews for our pup
These were recommended by our vet. Looked at the reviews and people seem to not like that it makes their dogs poop green. We monitored her poops and saw green poop the second day. But it was just a slight green color. Nothing like what people made it seem. She seems to like them. I like that they are individually wrapped. They won't get dried out if bag they come in get left open. I'll be curious by her next appointment at the vet what they think about her teeth. She is just over 6months and want to keep her teeth nice and pearly white.
This is a wonderful product that my Mollie not only enjoys but it does exactly what it says it will do. I give her one every night - so glad my vet recommended this!