Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 26-50 lbs, 30 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep teeth clean and breath fresh, even on days when brushing isn’t possible.
- Combines natural antiseptic activity with abrasive action to loosen tartar and provide clinically proven plaque control.
- These Virbac dental dog chews are specially crafted for medium-sized pups.
- Highly palatable poultry-flavored chews are made using select beef hide.
- Periodontal disease is the number one diagnosed health issue in dogs and can seriously affect their overall health. Keep your pet’s mouth healthy with routine home dental care.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$28.39Chewy Price$26.97Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 25 - 50 lbs, 30 count$37.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-25 lbs, 30 count$17.73Chewy Price$16.84Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Large & Giant Dogs, over 50 lbs, 30 count$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$24.42Chewy Price$23.20Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for Large Dogs, over 66 lbs, 60 count$64.60Chewy Price$61.37Autoship Price
- OraVet Hygiene Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 10 - 24 lbs, 14 count$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Enzymatic Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$14.15Chewy Price$13.44Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. HEXtra Dental Chews for X-Large Dogs, over 51 lbs, 60 count$84.46Chewy Price$80.24Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Fr3sh Dental Chews for X-Small Dogs, under 11 lbs, 30 count$21.79Chewy Price$20.70Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Zen Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$27.60Chewy Price$26.22Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. VeggieDent Flex + Joint Health Dental Chews for Small Dogs, 11-22 lbs, 30 count$27.60Chewy Price$26.22Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...||Delmopinol||C.E.T. Hextra Premium Chews Are Coated with A Patented 10% (W/W) Solution of Chlorhexidine Gluconate, Beefhide, Maltodextrin...||Beef Rawhide, Dextrose, Poultry Digest...|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Pork, Meat||Mint||Beef, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
My vet says this "enzymatic" stuff makes a difference. I like these because I don't feel like I have a dead animal in my house. My dog likes them and chews for a while each day. I keep an eye on them, they can get really soft and I'd be afraid some dogs might eat or choke, but my min. poodle isn't having any issues. He also guards these from the cat so clearly he values them.
Bag was ripped open
I would have loved to try these as they are pricier than my normal snacks, but i won’t use anything that’s been opened and this bag was delivered completely torn apart.
Amazing dog chews
My dog absolutely loves these we just finished two big bags of these a neighbor recommended this who got recommended by their vet 100% buy these for your dog they will keep them busy and helps with chewing and gums health :) (we know our chairs are destroyed he did this when he was a puppy)
Not 30 in the bag
The dogs love the chews. Smaller dog actually works off tiny pieces at a time. Large dog thinks it should be swallowed whole when fully moistened. I swap hers out before she can do that. That said, there were only 23 pieces in my bag. Pieces were of varying thickness and size/shape. Disappointed in actual content count. Very expensive.
Always short count
The package states approx. 30 however the most I have received in any bag is 24 mostly under 20. My dogs love this chew and my Vet recomends it but I feel like I am shorted every time I count the number of chews. I am going to try to find a chew which gives what it says. The small chews are always 30 so it's just the medium ones. If it is being sold by weight then say so.
My dog won't touch them. Money down the drain. I will give them away to another dog owner or donate them somehow. they may work for someone else, but not me. After spending well over a thousand dollars on dental work for my dog, I was hoping these would help.
My dog loves these. She hides it first then when you ask “where’s your bone” she gets excited and “finds it” and then enjoys the chewing.
Not a winner for us
I think these are too hard for my standard poodle's liking. He likes a good chew session, but these don't interest him at all
Vet Recommended and Lucy Approved
My vet actually recommended these chews for my 70# dog, Lucy, who is a border collie/Lab mix. They sometimes run out of the Medium size, so I also tried the Large and X-Large sizes, but for the difference in price, I have stayed with the medium; and usually buy 2-3 bags per order. I also cut some of the flimsier ones in half, and give them as a treat during a storm just to keep her busy chewing and distracted. I do watch her while she is is eating, and will take it away if it looks like she is eating it too quickly. She does spend the first five minutes cleaning it, but it stays firm and I have never had a soggy, stinky mess. nor does it affect her stomach or stool. Chewy has the best price, trust me I have looked elsewhere to pay less. I like them. and I know Lucy loves them; and we all want what is best for our fur-family.
My dogs won't touch them
Not one of my five dogs would chew them. They just seem bland and tasteless. They look like rawhides. Tossing them.