Vetoquinol Flexadin Advanced with UCII Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports healthy joints and flexibility
- Omega-3 fatty acids help relieve inflammation and soothe aching joints
- Vitamin E, a well-known antioxidant and free radical, helps prevent the breakdown of cartilage
- UCII, an undenatured type II collagen derived from chicken sternum, provides optimal joint support
- This highly palatable and easy to chew treat is suitable for all dogs and cats
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealVetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Duck Flavored Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$25.00Chewy Price$43.28List Price$23.75Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Moderate Care Glucosamine DS Plus Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- VetriScience Canine Plus Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Duralactin Canine Joint Plus Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$69.40Chewy Price
- DealVetriScience Vetri Cardio Canine Soft Chews Heart Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$28.00Chewy Price$54.70List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Dog Pain Away All Natural Joint Supplement, 90-chews$24.99Chewy Price$39.95List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Free Form Snip Tips Fatty Acid Capsules for Small Dogs & Cats, 60 count bottle$15.29Chewy Price$14.53Autoship Price
- Virbac MOVOFLEX Soft Chews Joint Supplement for Large Dogs, 60 count$69.12Chewy Price$79.49List Price$65.66Autoship Price
- DealVetriScience GlycoFlex Plus Peanut Butter Flavored Chews Joint Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 120 count$53.00Chewy Price$60.00List Price$50.35Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Senior Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- VetClassics S.O.D. & Boswellia Joint Support Chewable Tablets Dog & Cat Supplement, 150 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Nature's Pure Edge Glucosamine Chicken Flavored Dog & Cat Supplement, 6-oz jar$20.22Chewy Price$22.35List Price$19.21Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Non-hydrolytic UC-II®, omega-3 fatty acids (flaxseed oil), omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil)...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hemp Seed Oil...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), ...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)...||Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source), Turmeric, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Unflavored||Original||Unflavored||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
183 Customer Reviews
My cat loves these
Got these for my elderly cat who can be pretty picky and he loves them! He seems to be a little bit less stiff after starting taking these, but that also coincided with a general turn around for the better in his health so can't give all the credit to these supplements but I'm going to keep giving them to him just in case
Kitty has spring in her step again!
My 12 year old cat was having a hard time getting to her favorite places, like the bed and sofa. After a few weeks on these she is able to jump up just like she used to do. Fantastic.
This stuff really works
This stuff really works. Been using for about a year now. My girl is 10 years old and started to limp after getting up. After about 2 weeks of using the Flex she no longer limps. She is much more active also.
Product great, shipping terrible
I have no issues with the product. I LOVE this and have used Flexadin for years. The issue is the shipping through Chewy. I was promised 1 - 3 day delivery. It was delivered TEN days from order placement. I decided to order online through Chewy because it is cheaper than in the vets office. Doesn't really matter though since my furbaby had to miss five days of his med. Product great. Promised shipping--not kept.
Vet recommended these for my dog. She was adopted with scars on her hock running down the length of her leg to her toes. It causes her discomfort and pain occasionally especially after exercise. I switched to phycox after several years on another supplement. At a vet visit a few months ago I asked about something for pain she was still sore but we hadn’t yet made it through the loading dose of phycox. The vet said it was fine for her to take the two supplements together so that’s what we do. It’s been working fantastic. No limping or stiffness after exercise. Highly recommend.
So far my dog loves the chew but he has only been taking them a week. He has arthritis in his front legs and limps but I am hoping these chews will strength his joints.
My 14 year old shihtzu has arthritis in his back legs and has been on Flexadin for 2 months. He already has more pep in his step and was able to jump on the couch last night!! Definitely going to keep him on this.
My 15 year old dog loves these. He thinks they’re treats! And they’ve really helped his joint pain. My vet recommended them and she’s always right.
Didn’t pass the smell test
Neither cat will eat these. This was an expensive mistake. They usually eat any treat I put down but wouldn’t even try these they sniffed and backed away.
Flexadin is great
I love this supplement. Easy to administer because Zoey loves it.