Oxbow Garden Select Adult Rabbit Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A uniform, complete and balanced formula for your bunny.
- Contains unique, high-quality garden ingredients that mimic a natural foraging environment.
- Includes yellow pea, tomato, rosemary and thyme for a tasty variety.
- Also incorporates three varieties of hand-selected grass and hay for fiber.
- Non-GMO certified and farmed in the USA for a collection of ingredients you can trust.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealOxbow Garden Select Adult Guinea Pig Food, 4-lb bag$12.39Chewy Price$14.49List Price$11.77Autoship Price
- Hall's Hay Timothy Hay 1st Cut Mini-Bale Small Pet Food, 5-lb box$16.39Chewy Price$15.57Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Western Timothy Hay All Natural Hay for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas, Hamsters & Gerbils, 90-oz.$21.69Chewy Price$25.49List Price$20.61Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Oxbow Hay Blends Western Timothy & Orchard, 40-oz.$11.89Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.30Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Adult Rabbit Food All Natural Adult Rabbit Pellets, 5-lb bag$10.69Chewy Price$13.99List Price$10.16Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Chinchilla Food All Natural Chinchilla Food, 3-lb bag$10.19Chewy Price$11.99List Price$9.68Autoship Price
- Oxbow Essentials Adult Guinea Pig Food All Natural Adult Guinea Pig Pellets, 10-lb bag$22.59Chewy Price$26.49List Price$21.46Autoship Price
- DealScience Selective Adult Rabbit Food, 8.8-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealMarshall Premium Ferret Food, 22-oz bag$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Grandpa's Best Orchard Grass Hay Small Pet Food, 40-oz mini bale$10.49Chewy Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Alfalfa Hay Small Pet Food, 4-oz bag$8.97Chewy Price$10.47List Price$8.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Timothy Grass, Oat Grass, Orchard Grass...||Alfalfa Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat...||Soybean Hulls, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Barley...||Timothy Grass Meal, Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings...||Ground Timothy Grass Hay, Soybean Hulls, Dehulled Soybean Meal...|
|Food Form||Pellets||Pellets||Dried Veggies, Grains, Mix||Pellets||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||—|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit||Rabbit|
|Special Diet||Non-GMO||High Fiber||—||High Fiber||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
84 Customer Reviews
I have had bunnies for many, many years. I rescue and foster, as well. I have done my homework and researched all brands and blends available in the US - and Oxbow Garden Select comes out on top. One big reason is that there's no added sugars such as molasses. As well as high quality ingredients with proper nutrients, including vitamin D - which the other leading brand of pellets is lacking. If you want the BEST for your bunny(ies) this is it!
Best deal out there!!
Wow this is SOOOOO much cheaper than buying the small size every month! And my bunnies jump at it whenever I fill their bowl they absolutely love it.
Best Rabbit Food
This food meets all the requirements for a balanced rabbit diet and then some. We will never use another brand.
Took a hot minute, but now my boys approve!
I switched my two bunnies from Harvest to Garden Select. They were not fans at first, especially the picky one. However, they've warmed up to it, and now they eat most everything I put in their bowls!
I always have to smell the food when I get it! lol They absolutely love the food. I had my bunnies on oxbow essentials young then converted to essential adult. They’ve also have tried oxbow simple harvest. I chose to switch them to oxbow garden select adult for more of a natural diet. My bunnies aren’t picky and I grow stuff every year for them.
Perfect pellets for adult bunnies!
My bunnies love these pellets! They eat these pellets for breakfast every morning, and they get very excited when it is breakfast time! They jump on our bed every morning, to make us get up and feed them. :) We put these pellets in their snufflemats for extra enrichment, too.
Bunnies aren't big fans
Chewy is out of Versele-Laga Complete so I figured we would try this. Neither one of my buns likes it at all...not sure why
The best, do not buy anything else
The most biologically appropriate pellets on the market. My rabbit is 2 years old and has eaten them as long as I've had him. The ingredients are the BEST you will see. Actual quality ingredients, NO alfalfa meal, NO soy/wheat hulls, just nutrient rich hay pellets great for supplementing your rabbit's diet.
Good Quality food
This is quality food with ingredients I was looking for. Smells fresh. Rabbit approved. Would be nice if it was organic
Not having it
My wild rabbits won’t ever eat it. I guess they are not used to quality food.