Perky-Pet Panorama Bird Feeder, Copper
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The innovative design of this feeder allows the seed to dispense into the tray and it stops dispensing once the tray is full
- As the birds continue to dine from the circular perch, the seed is replenished into the tray so it remains consistently full
- Features the proprietary Sure-Lock cap system, an exclusive squirrel-proof feature which ensures the lid stays put and squirrels can’t get into the seed
- Holds two pounds of seed and features a rustic brown finish
- The circular perch allows birds to feed from all angles
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- More Birds Sedona Screen Bird Feeder$25.11Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- More Birds Abundance Bird Feeder$21.30Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Frisco Mid-Century Hummingbird Feeder$13.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- C&S Wild Bird Nugget Bird Feeder, 11.25-in$8.59Chewy Price
- More Birds Squirrel-Proof Double Suet Bird Feeder$20.16Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Frisco Squirrel Defense Wild Bird Feeder$28.79Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Seed Ball Wild Bird Feeder, Red$9.17Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Ultra Squirrel Defense Wild Bird Feeder$67.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Finch Wild Bird Feeder$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Mason Jar Wild Bird Waterer, 32-oz$16.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Wild Delight Sock Finch Feeder, 13-oz bag$5.31Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- JW Pet Clean Water Silo Bird Waterer, Regular$2.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Pigeon, Cardinal, Dove||Hummingbird||Wild Bird|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
323 Customer Reviews
Budget Bird feeder
This feeder has some pros and cons. The pros... 1)Top is easy to remove to fill and clean. 2)Light weight even when filled with seed. 3)Attractive to look at. 4)Allows for birds of many sizes to feed. 5)Strong wire to hang the feeder. 6)Reasonably priced. The Cons... 1)The feeding tube is made of plastic which breaks very easy. 2)The copper top piece has rusted after 1 year outside. It is very unattractive. 3)The tray does not hold very much seed so the seed is always falling into the grass. 4)The button you have to push to release the metal wire to open the top can be hard to press in, in cold weather, or after the top has started to rust. 5)The wind will catch the top and cause the feeder to swing, dumping lots of seed on the ground. If the wind is gusting about 30MPH or more, it can cause the whole feeder to fall to the ground, breaking the plastic feed tube. Even though it is rusty and the plastic has cracked, I still use this feeder as it is the first of 3 feeders to be emptied by the birds.
Birds like it
The copper colored parts are metallic and the clear cylinder is plastic. Nice to be able to see the level easily.
I can’t say how the birds like it because I haven’t dared put it out: the lid slides freely whether or not the “sure-lock cap” is engaged. There are tabs on the cylinder portion, but nothing for them to lock into on the underside of the lid. I’ve no doubt this will become a squirrel feeder by the end of the day.
Works well for our birds. At least the squirrels haven't chewed them up yet.
Cool looking but doesn’t work
My wife thought this would be perfect for our back yard feeding. Looks great but noticed the lid/top was always tipped off to the side. I don’t believe the method of securing the top is up to the job. The cylinder has tabs at one end. It would work perfectly if they could turn into a slot to hold the top. I have made you aware of the problem, and I given you a way to fix it. Make it happen and send me a check!
Attractive, Sturdy, Effective!
This bird feeder is very sturdy and also attractive. I like that it has a way to keep the top in place (out of the way) while filling up the feeder. We have had LOTS of birds in the short time that we have had the feeder(s). Yes, I ordered a second one after liking the first so much. Highly recommend!
Easy to use, lasts
I already had this exact feeder & added a 2nd bc it’s durable, well made. The plexiglass is a better quality than others I’ve had. A little rain water drips down the center wire but it doesn’t puddle. It’s so easy to use & fill the water issue isn’t a problem, I just quickly clean it out. I don’t remember what it holds, not a big feeder but I don’t fill these more than 1/2 full. I add about 1 1/2 cups, will hold more. Cardinals don’t have a problem using it. I keep a tray feeder & suet-they’re happy & well fed.
I got this bird feeder thinking it would be perfect for my backyard birds but it wasn't. I've had it for about 2 months or more and no birds can land and stay on it. There's no room to sit on it for blue jays, cardinals, any birds that size. I watched them try but get discouraged. I put small bamboo across it thinking that would help but nothing. The birds won't go to it or even try. It usually takes a couple of weeks for the birds to know it's there but it's been over 2 months and not one bird will sit on or go near it. What a waste for a nice looking feeder. If I could return it and get my money refunded I would. I'm sssooo disappointed. It's been over 30 days, which it takes that long sometimes for birds to acclimate themselves to something new but no birds. I don't recommend this at all.
Beautiful Bird Feeder
I love this because it’s a bit wider around than most feeders do, theoretically, can accommodate more birds. The copper is beautiful. Really love this feeder.
Perky-Pet Feeder Typically Excellent but the metal version rusts
Great product. Have purchased both the metal and plastic versions. The plastic version has lasted for several years but the metal version rusted terribly within six months.