PetAg PetLac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies, 10.5-oz canister
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with milk and vegetable protein to provide your pup with the fuel she needs.
- Once open, this formula can keep in the refrigerator for up to 14 days!
- Paw-fect for rejected, orphaned, nursing or weaning puppies.
- Every purchase comes with one 10.5 oz. canister of Puppy Milk Replacement Powder.
- Contains live naturally occurring microorganisms.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg 2nd Step Esbilac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies, 5-lb bag$86.83Chewy Price$115.79List Price
- PetAg Goat's Milk Esbilac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies, 5.25-oz can$11.00Chewy Price$28.51List Price
- PetAg Goat's Milk Esbilac Liquid Milk Supplement for Puppies, 11-oz can$10.78Chewy Price$14.38List Price
- PetAg Esbilac Powder Milk Supplement for Puppies, 12-oz can$20.63Chewy Price$39.20List Price
- Vet Worthy Canine Nursing Kit$2.99Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- PetAg Esbilac Liquid Milk Supplement for Puppies, 11-oz can$8.08Chewy Price$10.78List Price
- PetAg Complete Nursing Kit, 2-oz bottle$7.19Chewy Price$10.74List Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Milk Rx Dog Supplement, 12-oz jar$20.97Chewy Price$22.97List Price$19.92Autoship Price
- Lexelium Nursing & Lactation Dog & Cat Supplement, 7-oz bag$28.00Chewy Price$35.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Hartz Powdered Milk Replacer Formula for Puppies, 12-oz jar$13.62Chewy Price$12.94Autoship Price
- DealTomlyn Nutri-Cal Malt Flavored Gel High Calorie Supplement for Puppies, 4.25-oz tube$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Soybean Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Skimmed Milk...||Vegetable Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Casein, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate...||Water, Soybean Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Skimmed Milk...||Animal Fat and Vegetable Fat (preserved with BHA and BHT), Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey...||Rice Flour, Dried Meat Solubles, Dried Skimmed Milk...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Health Feature||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer||Milk Replacer|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Needed some milk substitute for my daughters new puppy, worker out great the puppy drank it down! Easy and quick enough to make.
I mixed this with the puppies good instead of water, worked well and pups are real healthy!
Very good product. Easy to mix . I make it up ahead and refrigerate. It keeps very well.. We warm it with hot tap water and it ready to feed the puppies and their mom. They really seem to likes it. I would recommend to a family member or friend. However, it's a little pricey. You only get a half a container. I was disappointed with the amount of powder mix when it was opened. We love our dogs . So, we stepped up and purchased several orders.
We bought this for our 16 yr old IG who just stopped eating. We were using the PetAg DogSure (not being manufactured right now) and bought this as a replacement. Our "old lady" literally depends on this as a meal replacement. It keeps her stomach enganged and keeps her from getting sick. Not sure what we would do without it.
I Like it for the Price
I used this milk replacer for my last litter of puppies. It kept the runt alive, as it was not able to get enough milk with its seven other littermates crowding it out. Also gave some to the mom to supplement her milk supply, and of course I used it to wean the puppies. I would recommend. It's probably not the best quality milk replacer you can buy, but it worked well for my pups :)
Sigyn has been drinking this milk replacement for 2 weeks now and it has helped fill her up and I have seen great growth in her
This produce saved a newborns life! First time mim did not take care of her puppies but this product seemed to do the trick!
good for convalescing animals too
My dog was ill and would not eat. She would however eat if we took some canned dog food and doctored it with this milk. The can says it can be used for convalescing dogs.
I like this product
Very easy to mix! Don’t forget that their is a 2nd step to help wean puppies to puppy food!
Good Puppy Milk
I bought this Milk For My Newborn Puppies, and this is a Good Puppy Milk For Puppies.