PetArmor 7 Way Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms & Tapeworms for Small Breed Dogs, 2 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Treats and controls 2 types of tapeworms, 2 types of roundworms and 3 types of hookworms.
- Provides vet-quality deworming that’s safe for small dogs from 6 to 25 lbs. and puppies older than 12 weeks, with adjustable dosing by weight.
- Comes with two tablets that can be given by hand, mixed into food, or wrapped in a treat.
- Use for the treatment and control of Diplydium caninum and Taenia pisiformis tapeworms, Toxocara canis and Toxascaris leonina roundworms, and Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense and Uncinaria stenocephala hookworms.
- Depending on the climate where you live and the activity of your dog, deworming schedules may change.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate||Praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate||Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G).||Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G).||Fenbendazole Granules 22.2% (222 mg/G).|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
I have a shih tzu who has really tiny teeth. The pills are very hard and she couldn't bite through it and chew it, but she tried multiple times so I'm assuming taste wasn't an issue. I ended up having to cut both pills in half and put the pills in the back of her throat and made her swallow. It was a lot when it was technically 4 pieces (2 pills - 4 pieces) I'm sure larger dogs with bigger and stronger teeth would have no problem.
It's hard to review dewormer pills. They seem to work and they don't make him I'll. What else can I say
Bummer Of A Buy
These trap's looked good on the chew website, but they weren't good for catching flea's. Followed instructions, made sure it was plenty dark at night and still, didn't catch anything.
No more worms!
I finally don’t see worms in my puppy’s stool anymore. He seems a lot more hyper and happier now that they’re gone
they did not send what I asked for my pet they are one per wanted
This works just was great as getting the medication from the vet themselves!!
I chose this in lieu of the old "P: standby...so far so good. Dog seems much improved.
Worked well for my puppies for a good price
I am a fan! My dogs had no problem taking them and they worked. Which really is all you want from a dewormer. :)
Works for your pet
I bought this and did the job. Highly recommend this for your pets