PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Three in one dog harness that can be used for walks, jogs, and car rides.
- Seat belt loop on the harness can be used to secure your favorite furball safely in the backseat.
- Back attachment is ideal for running with your dog and the reflective nylon makes him visible in low light.
- Adjustment points let you create a custom fit while soft padding provides ultimate comfort.
- Harness rests on your pup’s chest instead of his throat so you can safely control him when he pulls.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Donuts, Medium: 21 to 32-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Ocean, Large: 27 to 40-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 12 to 17-in neck$29.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, X-Large: 35 to 49.5-in chest$31.49Chewy Price$45.00List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 28 to 42-in chest$18.95Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness, Black, XX-Large$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Gray, M/D$6.69Chewy Price$11.66List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, Large: 29 to 43-in chest$25.95Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Kurgo Journey Nylon Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Blue, Small: 16 to 22-in chest$29.05Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- 2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Nylon Dog Harness & Leash, Purple, Large: 26 to 32-in chest, 1-in wide$39.56Chewy Price$40.96List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Car Safety, Front Clip||Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip, Front Clip||No Pull, Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Leash / Harness, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Reflective, Waterproof||Dual Clip, Reflective, Training, Waterproof, Padded||Waterproof|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
461 Customer Reviews
Good harness, sadly too large
I've been using the standard Easy Walk harnesses for many years, and recently purchased the 3-in-1 harness in medium for my young & slim (57 lbs.) one year old golden. I liked it so much (and the ease of not having to switch to a car harness), I decided to order another in large for my senior golden girl who is 9 years old & 70 lbs. At its smallest it fit around her body, but was way too big around the neck. The large seemed much, much bigger than the large in Easy Walk. Chewy was wonderful about providing a refund, but I wanted to provide this review for reference in case it helps anyone with sizing.
Not for us
My dog pulls a lot and puts a lot of strain on her neck. We tried this as I was hoping the no pull option at the front of the harness would help. She just pulls through it all and I feel I have less control than when we're just using her collar. When tye leash is attached to the front attachment she trips a lot too. We did some training to get her used to the harness. She doesn't mind wearing it but she couldn't get used to walking with it, and neither could I. Bit of a bummer it didn't work out. The product was decent quality and not too awkward to put on and off.
I love this harness! My dog was terrified of the harness going over her head, so having multiple buckles where we don't have to put it over her head is a game changer. She's much less scared, and we feel safe taking her on walks now. It seems fairly durable so far. This harness was a game changer for our pup. She is about 35 lbs & the small fits her perfectly.
no more escapes. works great
16 week pitbull puppy that is an escape master. my pup has escaped the other 2 harnesses i tried and collars give that chocking effect when she gets stubborn. i wanted to train her to stay by my side better without dragging her by the neck or her escaping. this harness stops her from backing out and helps prevent her digging her heels in. she also seems very comfortable in it.
Quality has really declined
This was my second time purchasing the harness. It works well while it lasts which is not very long. In just a couple months the material became so twisted at the metal rings that it is unusable. It also seems they are making the plastic clips thinner and less sturdy. I called the manufacturer as they claim that they will replace the harness for a "small fee". Well, that fee is only $5 less than what I paid for it at Chewy, so not worth it.
I had instant results with the no pull attatchment. The multiple attatchments is a great feature. Its easy to put on and adjust. It is a comfortable fit and the color is super cute.
Clip is rusting and giving chafing soars on the neck!
We bought this harness when my dog was a puppy, and it was great as a first harness. We switched to a ruffwear harness because it was a sturdier harness when he grew out of it, and loved that harness as well. The ruffwear is a bit hot for the summer, so we bought this harness again in a larger size. The harness is giving him chafing soars on the back of his neck, and the front clip is already rusting. It's only been a couple of weeks. He wears this harness to the beach. It could be the saltwater on the clip, but the chafing is a huge bummer!
great for walks. Not so much for tethering at campp
This harness worked great on walks and keeping my 70 pound pup relaxed. That was until we went camping and he ran when he saw something. When he reached the length of the tether and he was pulled back one of the shoulder clips broke.
Prevents from pulling
I got this specific harness to discourage my Frenchie from pulling and to have a good distance between the neck and chest straps to avoid armpit rubs. I was really surprised at how fast it worked. Immediately after putting it on her and clipping the leash to the front she stopped pulling and walked like a well behaved dog! The cons are my dog seems to be between sizes. The medium looked huuuge when I took it out of the box. she Has a 25" chest and skinny neck. I can make it work at the shortest adjustment but is pretty bulky and heavy for her. The neck part is a bit loose at the shortest adjustment. I think small may have been better.
I liked the way the harness looked but my wild dog chewed through one of the straps a short time after I put it on him. :( It seemed to be heavy. Lots of buckles and places for adjustment and my dog didn't want to stand still for the adjustments.