PetSafe 96-in Sliding Glass Pet Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of durable aluminum frame, this attachment allows your pet to come and go as he pleases through your sliding glass or screen door.
- These panels feature a heavy-duty aluminum construction and shatter-resistant, tempered safety glass.
- Equipped with the energy-conserving UltraSeal flexible flap system designed to keep the heat and cold outdoors.
- Installation is easy, with no cutting required. Simply slide the panel into one end of your sliding door track, secure it to the frame, and add the weather stripping.
- Fits left or right sliding glass doors, 91 7/16 to 96 inches tall. Does not fit recessed sliding glass doors without additional hardware.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sliding Glass Pet Door, 2-Piece, Medium$244.95Chewy Price
- Ideal Pet Products Aluminum Modular Pet Patio Doors, White, X-Large$225.87Chewy Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Sliding Glass Cat & Dog Door, White, Large$354.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sliding 81-in Glass Pet Door, White, Small$149.95Chewy Price$164.95List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Large Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Regular$769.99Chewy Price$929.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Medium Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Regular$729.99Chewy Price$879.99List Price
- Autoslide Elite Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$1,100.00Chewy Price
- High Tech Pet Products PX-2 Power Pet Fully Automatic Pet Door$449.99Chewy Price$539.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products WiFi Enabled Smartphone Controlled Automatic Dog & Cat Door & Wall Installation Kit, Medium$489.99Chewy Price$659.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Airtight Extreme Weather Magnetic Closure System Door Mount Pet Door, Large$399.99Chewy Price$479.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Air Seal Dog Door, White, X-Large$83.86Chewy Price$114.08List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Aluminum, Plastic, Metal||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
113 Customer Reviews
PetSafe Patio Pet Door
The PetSafe patio pet door works really well. It does not come with weather stripping so be sure to order two different thicknesses of weather stripping. Reason for this is if your door isnt perfectly 90 degrees there will be a narrow space between the pet door and the patio door. The space will narrow towards one end. the thinner size is for the narrower part snd the thicker stripping is for the wider. Our dogs love it!
Too much work
Putting this door together with drilling all the holes was bad. Would be nice if all you had to do is side it in and tighten it close. Lock is too small for door
Sliding Glass Pet Door
Works in general, but this door is not “universal” for all sliding glass door systems. I had to buy extra weather stripping and manipulate the door to sit in the track.
Not worth it
My dogs hate this. The magnet is too strong and my little dog can’t even push through it. Installation wasn’t too bad, however the t-bar didn’t fit underneath. Overall door structure is flimsy. It’s been up for a few days and I think I’m going to have to take it down and throw it away.
Lack of Supplies
Unable to lock this door securely and there was a 1/8 inch gap with no tools or equipment to close the gap with a seal, had to return.
dog door installation
Would have given this a better review but the installation was NOT easy. Had to purchase a latch so my patio door could be secure. Did not fit well, so had to add weatherstripping on both sides. Overall pleased with it. Note: magnet very strong so my small dogs really have to work to get through the door. Have had a dog door for many years so it was not new to them. Just a tight magnet.
Great dog door for small dogs
This dog door panel installs easily on an 8 foot sliding door. Our small dogs (Havapoo, Shih Tzu) can use it easily and the magnetic strips secure the flap tightly. The sliding panel is easy to use for security or when you don't want the flap open.
Perfect for renters
Installed this door in a rental house slider. Fit perfectly without drilling any holes in the sliding door frame, or using any of the attaching hardware. The spring loaded top of the dog door held it in place. Installed the top 2 screws to prevent the dog door from being lifted out. Then stuck a yardstick in the slider track to secure it. The dogs love it. The quality was much better than expected.
Extremely difficult to assemble. My friend a handyman, took 3 hours. The screws were wrong, the weatherstripping didn’t work and the door doesn’t lock. We had to buy other things to make it work. Got it for my cat, can’t keep the door for the patio always open anymore due to mold accumulation in my a/c ducts. She hates it but will eventually get used to it.
Great doggie door
I always trust Petsafe doggie door. It works perfect and easy to install. Also the door flap is in lower so our senior small dogs don’t need to jump to go over the flap. Highly recommend.