Until Mr. Wiggles starts chipping in for the electric bill, it's important to keep your home as energy efficient as possible. With the PetSafe Pet Door Installation Kit, you can give your pet pal access indoors and out while keeping your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The kit includes everything needed to ensure a secure, leak-resistant fit on any door frame: caulk, drill bits, and high density foam.
- Universal kit for any PetSafe pet door that includes: silicone caulk, caulk tip, 5/16-inch drill bit, 3/16 x 3/8 inch high density foam and 1/2 x 7/8 inch high density foam.
- Simple to use and creates a better fit for any door, preventing heat and A/C from escaping home.
- Creates a water-resistant seal and blocks rain, snow, & moisture from getting through frame.
- Includes everything necessary to do it yourself and includes drill bit for easy installation.
- Minimizes temperature fluctuation.
Silicone caulk, caulk tip, 5/16 inch drill bit, 3/16 x 3/8 inch high density foam, 1/2 x 7/8 inch high density foam.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: When children are present in the home, it is important to consider the pet door during child proofing activities. The pet door may be misused by a child, resulting in the child accessing potential hazards that may be on the other side of the pet door. Purchasers/homeowners with swimming pools should ensure that the pet door is monitored at all times and that the swimming pool has adequate barriers to entry. If a new hazard is created inside or outside of your home which may be accessed through the pet door, it is recommended that you properly guard access to the hazard or remove the pet door. The closing panel or lock, if applicable, is provided for aesthetic and energy efficiency purposes and is not intended as a security device. Silicone sealant can irritate skin and eyes.
See all items by PetSafe