PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid, Foldable||Foldable, Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread, Non-skid||Non-slip Tread|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required||Yes|
About This Item
- Convenient folding steps help your dog or cat easily get on and off couches or beds.
- Great for smaller pals who can’t reach furniture or to help protect older companions’ joints.
- Include fabric covers, side rails and non-skid feet to help prevent slipping.
- Weigh only 5 pounds for a lightweight design that is easy to lift and move.
- Durable construction can support furry friends up to 150 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$41.56Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey$35.99Chewy Price
- Pet Adobe Folding Dog & Cat Steps, Tan, 3 Step- Large$49.86Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Large$63.99Chewy Price
- DealPetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, Cherry$104.95Chewy Price$122.99List Price
- TRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$109.99Chewy Price$121.99List Price
- Premier Pet Steps 4 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs, Cherry$227.91Chewy Price$298.00List Price
- DealPetSafe CozyUp Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$159.95Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$84.99Chewy Price
- Carlson Heritage & Home Indoor Wooden Cat & Dog Ramp, White$109.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
29 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1363 Customer Reviews
Looks great but not for my Yorkie
I wish it would work because I am so tired of picking her up! She will not go up the steps. They are too shallow for her to get all four feet on one step. I can position her and coax her and sometimes it works but she doesn't like it and now is afraid of me picking her up for fear I will put her on the steps!! I just need a deeper step. Didn't realize they may start with the front legs but then the back legs hit the same step and she just won't do it. I'm afraid it will have to go back. Hope that is not a problem. Also hoping they have something with deeper steps. The height on this one is perfect though. I did put a thick rug underneath so it didn't slip. I have a friend who has this one for 3 dogs and they all use it just fine.
Best purchase this year! (2022) My cat has a bad back leg and has trouble getting up and down from the bed and his favorite chair. The look of awe and love on his face the first time he walked up the stairs made this immediately worth every penny. My other cat is a bit overweight and prone to joint strain. She seemed to think the stairs were pretty nifty, too. Both of my cats took to the stairs the first day for getting up on the bed and back down to the floor. I did place some of their favorite toys on the steps as an indictment which worked well. (I placed one toy on each step and placed them off to one side). The fact that you can fold up the stairs for travel or storage is great, too. Plus the stairs are light weight so they are easy to pick up and move.
These are sturdy and built well. Only issue is my little dogs Slip's on them. She's getting better at it and since we've Been through two foam stairs which her nails destroyed. Great product
stairs are solid but step pads don’t stick
I’ve purchased two of the “ Pet safe Cozyup foldable cat & dog stairs” this week. I’ve owned one for about two years. It was solid and the pad stick very well to the stairs. Our 3-legged cat uses it to get on the bed. We wanted two more for the couches and guest bed. The two new purchases aren’t so good as far as the thread pads go. They are not sticking well, see image attached. All four steps on both items are popping up and causing our kitty to be nervous to use the stairs. Have they changed the glue?
Well Made but
I bought a set of steps like this from here a few years ago. And they’ve held up pretty well. The reason for wanting to replace them is the carpet getting pretty grungy. So I ordered this set. Either I got the wrong size (very possible) or they just don’t come in the size I bought before. These are about tall enough for a pet to get in a chair. I’m disabled and have the water, food and litter box on a table so I can better care for my cats. However, these steps are way too short. They are well made, and if you are only looking for narrow, short steps they are perfect.
The stairs has the perfect height for my little baby, I have a pomeranian, and material is such great quality, also it's easy to carry everywhere since it folds
I should have returned it right after the purchase. Almost immediately, a wedge-shaped piece of plastic broke off. Today, I noticed a large crack running down the side. Rather than risk injury to my dogs, it's going into the trash.
The steps are not stable, the entire units slides even on carpet, can't get flush with the bed, and leaves a gap. Poorly made, and not sturdy. The steps are so steep my mini doxie can't climb them. A real poor product.
Perfect steps for senior pet
These steps are perfect! Wider than most I saw and study so she had no problem using it the first day to get on the bed- up and down. Easier on her joints
Wonderful for cats too!
I got this for my 14-year-old cat who's not able to jump so much anymore, she easily took to it and uses it all the time. It's so cute to hear her little paws tapping up the stairs. It's solid, yet lightweight.