PetSafe Pet Door for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pet door allows your dog or cat to go outside for potty breaks and playtime without your assistance.
- Easy DIY installation lets you mount it in an exterior door, an interior door or on an interior wall.
- Can be installed in wood, PVC, metal or paneled doors.
- The snap-on closing panel allows you to control your pet’s access and keep stray animals out of your home
- A paintable plastic frame lets you to match it to your door’s color.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Pet Door Installation Kit$16.30Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- PetSafe Freedom Aluminum Pet Door, Medium$79.95Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- PetSafe Window & Porch Screen Pet Door, Small$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Energy Efficient Pet Door, Small$61.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- PetSafe Classic Pet Door Replacement Flap, Small$19.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- PetSafe Freedom Pet Door Replacement Flap, Large$33.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- BarksBar Plastic Dog Door, Medium$34.95Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- DealDog Mate Dog Door, Small$44.99Chewy Price$48.96List Price
- Cat Mate Large Cat/Small Dog 4-Way Self Lining Door, Brown$29.99Chewy Price$48.96List Price
- Endura Flap Single Flap Door Mount Dog & Cat Door, Large, White$439.99Chewy Price
- Endura Flap Single Flap Wall Mount Dog & Cat Door, Large, White$529.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Ombre Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Grey, 18-in$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Vinyl / PVC||Plastic, Aluminum, Metal||Plastic||N/A, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
147 Customer Reviews
Good 2 go!
The instructions for the install were simple and very straight forward. I was able to complete the install by myself in 30 mins. I have 2 large breed dogs that're both over 100lbs., and have had great service from this product for more than 5 years so far. I would highly recommend it.
Not a fan of the snap on door
The actual dog door is great - sturdy, dogs like it. The issue is with the snap on door to close it off. It will not stay on - going back to the ones with the closure door that slides in.
IN AND OUT AT THE PET'S WISHES ..
The pet door is wonderful, but my little devils won't use it! I'm taping the door up so they WILL use it, but don't know what will happen when cold weather gets here. My pet door goes out to the garage (enclosed) as two of my babies like to get up on my car's roof and hang out. Oh well, don't let this keep you from purchasing the door as it is one of the best I have ever had. It's my third PetSafe door!!
If you follow the instructions you need 4 hands . One person can’t hold it in place and put the screws in. Get help to install it. The door cover is worthless. You get one side hooked on and when you attempt to hook the other side the first side comes loose. When you do eventually get both sides on the slightest touch and it pops off. Get one that has a slide in cover. I had to make my own cover. I do not recommend this door.
Great med.size pet door
If you live in a very cold environment this is a great door I have a 70 pounder and a 10 pounder they both use the medium size
Doesn't seal properly
This door was a major height difference from the door that was made into the door. It was much smaller than the door that I had installed. Installation wasn't that bad, but it doesn't seal as my smaller door had. The cover for the door is on the outside instead of the inside. The cover doesn't stay in place either when my lab pushes her way through it. I do like the bigger opening though for my older lab.
Pet Safe large doggie door
My husband& I installed it after he enlarged the opening from the old doggie door.
cat loves racoons dont know about it. works in cold
Best dogie door
This Pet Safe thru the door, door is the absolute best for the money. This is our second Pet Safe door. We bought our thru the wall door 4 years ago,and it worked like it was supposed to. When we needed a door, on the other side of the house, It was a no brain'er. Ordered from Chewy, delivered in two day's.Kudos to both company's. Donnie!
Dog pulls off easy
Have put 4 up and the wholes for screws split and dogs pulls of. Holes need better option