Primal Beef & Salmon Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with antibiotic, hormone and steroid-free beef organs and real salmon, along with fresh ground bone for calcium supplementation.
- Incorporates certified organic produce, certified organic minerals and unrefined vitamins to fortify the complete and balanced nutrition for all life stages.
- All the benefits of a raw ancestral diet in a highly-palatable, freeze-dried form that’s fast and easy to serve.
- Optimum levels of amino acids (protein), essential fatty acids, natural-occurring enzymes and necessary vitamins and minerals supply the building blocks for healthy biological functions.
- Crafted in the USA with sustainably-sourced ingredients and contains no grain, gluten, corn, wheat or soy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness CORE Grain-Free Indoor Formula Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag$12.29Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.68Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Meat Lover's Medley with Rabbit Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Tuna Pate Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.92Chewy Price$42.96List Price$36.02Autoship Price
- Primal Pork Formula Nuggets Grain-Free Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Food, 14-oz bag$33.98Chewy Price$34.00List Price$32.28Autoship Price
- Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Lamb Recipe Cat Food, 14-oz bag$29.58Chewy Price$28.10Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Duck Recipe Pate, 3-oz, case of 24$30.34Chewy Price$42.96List Price$28.82Autoship Price
- DealTiki Cat Hawaiian Grill Ahi Tuna Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 8$17.52Chewy Price$16.64Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Turkey Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.52Chewy Price$66.96List Price$56.54Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Fat Cats with Chicken Meal, Salmon Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas & Oatmeal Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Tummy Ticklin' Turkey Dinner Morsels Freeze-Dried Raw Cat Food, 8-oz bag$22.99Chewy Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Evanger's Classic Recipes Chicken Lickin' Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.6-oz, case of 12$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Hearts, Ground Beef Bones, Beef Livers...||New: Chicken (with ground bone), Chicken Livers, Salmon...||Pork Hearts, Ground Pork Bones, Pork Livers...||Venison, Venison Hearts, Ground Venison Bones...||Rabbit (with ground bone), Rabbit Livers, Organic Kale...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Beef, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Pork, Meat||Venison, Meat||Rabbit, Meat|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
127 Customer Reviews
Our cats have been eating this raw food for years and I am noticing a distinct change in the quality of the nuggets. They are increasingly harder to crumble and do not mix well with water any more. I will not be ordering them anymore.
Wanted to love it, quality product, not for us.
Wanted to dip my toe into raw feeding gently with freeze dried to give better nutrition without a big mess so my kitties live forever. My two boys turned their noses up at it, avoided it like the plague, and my youngest, who eats everything, unfortunately barfed all over the basement. I hear great things about this item, great ingredient list, but just not for our fur babies.
Hard as rocks
Ordered this and Stella and Chewys to try for my two cats. These were hard as rocks, could not crumble to save my life. The kitties seemed to not hate it? But they could also have just been starving because they’re on a diet. They definitely had issues eating it. They would pick the chunks out of the water and then not be able to eat them bc they were too hard
Coco’s New Favorite
Coco has been thriving on Primal Nuggets for quite some time. When I discovered the Beef & Salmon, I ordered with my next batch of Nuggets. When I gave it to her for the first time, she smelled it several times, backed away from her bowl, then returned and inhaled it like there’s no tomorrow! She absolutely loved it! It’s her new favorite!
IF I could actually crumble them as instructed...they might be ok. Needed a players to break them up. PRIMAL freeze dried ANY nuggets......for cats or dogs suck......If you want good freeze dried for your cats.......go Stella and Chewy.
Wet upon arrival
This is the first time I’ve ordered this flavor of Primal. My cat usually loves the chicken & salmon flavor. I decided to switch things up and try this one, but when opening the bag, the bricks were super greasy and almost wet. I’ve never had that experience before. I’ll still give these a try and see if my cat likes them. Ingredients are great as always, just a little odd how sticky and wet these were upon opening the bag.
Cats Love Primal
I have two cats that absolutely love Primal Freeze-Dried Nuggets! They prefer to eat it in the freeze-dried state, not mixed into a wet food. They both eat raw food, but love this as a supplemental food to go along with their raw. Thank you, Chewy!!
Happy cat Happy human
My cat loved this, they are a little struggle to break up and re-hydrate, but worth it both cats love it.
Greasy: Recommend draining and rinsing before feeding
My aging cats were reluctant to eat this food until I started rinsing it after hydrating. I think the fat content was too much for them.
Not a good product
I’ve tried primal in every other flavor and have never had an issue like I did with these. The chunks were hard as a rock and even after rehydrating very difficult to break up for the kitties. Customer service was nice enough to replace this bag with their usual duck which never has this issue.