Purina ONE True Instinct Natural Real Chicken Plus Vitamins & Minerals High Protein Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient, helping craft a high-protein, grain-free cat food that helps promote your kitty's strong muscles as she jumps and plays.
- Omega-6 fatty acids help maintain healthy skin and soft coat, while four sources of antioxidants help support her strong immune system.
- Purina ONE grain-free cat food is crafted by a veterinarian-recommended brand and produced in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Tender, meaty morsels are blended with crunchy cat food bites to create a tasty combo made with highly digestible, high-quality ingredients.
- With added vitamins, minerals and nutrients, this natural dry cat food delivers 0% fillers and 100% nutrition for adult cats.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- DealPurina ONE True Instinct Natural Grain-Free with Ocean Whitefish High Protein Dry Cat Food, 14.4-lb bag$30.79Chewy Price$36.59List Price$29.25Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.24Chewy Price$30.63Autoship Price
- DealPurina ONE +Plus Indoor Advantage Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$9.28Chewy Price$10.79List Price$8.82Autoship Price
- DealTiny Tiger, Natural Complete Recipe, Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$20.36Chewy Price$19.34Autoship Price
- DealPurina Beyond Simply Indoor Wild-Caught Salmon, Egg & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$33.78Chewy Price$32.09Autoship Price
- DealTiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 18-lb bag$20.62Chewy Price$19.59Autoship Price
- DealPurina ONE Ideal Weight Adult Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$24.68Chewy Price$32.39List Price$23.45Autoship Price
- DealPurina ONE Indoor Advantage Adult Dry Cat Food, 22-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$40.39List Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Indoor Advantage Senior 7+ High Protein Natural Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$32.38Chewy Price$33.38List Price$30.76Autoship Price
- DealPurina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Chicken Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$24.68Chewy Price$31.29List Price$23.45Autoship Price
- DealPurina ONE Tender Selects Blend with Real Salmon Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$26.25Chewy Price$31.29List Price$24.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Starch...||Ocean Whitefish, Chicken Meal, Pea Starch...||Trout, Ocean Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Peas...||Chicken Meal, Peas, Sweet Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Natural||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Natural||Grain-Free||High-Protein, Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Grain-Free, High-Protein|
|Health Feature||High-Energy||High-Energy, Immune Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||—||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Venison, Salmon...|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
480 Customer Reviews
First Time Trying Purina One True Instinct
For at least a decade, I have been feeding our cats Purina One Indoor Advantage. They like it. When I went to reorder it, I noticed this product and was pleased to see that the 1st ingredient is NOT Animal-By-Products. I decided to try it and began by adding it to the existing food, 1 quarter of the True Instinct to 3 quarters Indoor Advantage. After 5 days, I increased the mix to 50 percent of each. After another 5 days, 3 quarters of the True Instinct, which is where we are presently. We will stay with this until the Indoor Advantage is finished and if she still likes it that will be our only dry food.
Purina One True Instinct High Protein Chicken kibble
This sounds crazy, but, the Purina One True Instinct High Protein/Grain free chicken kibble is almost TOO good. Zoe had been eating 1/2 cup a day of Blue Buffalo Adult kibble, which she likes - but, she was gaining weight. (Even at 1/2 cup a day, she went up from 11 lbs. to 13 lbs.) So the vet suggested I switch her to a high protein/low carb kibble, since the carbs could be making her hungry and eating too much. Well, she LOVES the True Instinct, and gobbles down whatever amount I give her, and immediately begs for more. She's now constantly asking for more food and has become quite melodramatic in her requests! I fear I'm going to have to return to the Blue Buffalo, and perhaps mix a little True Instinct in with it, or use the True Instinct for the occasional treat! Also, although her coat has always looked nice, eating the True Instinct for a while seems to have made her coat a bit shinier.
My Cat Loves It!!!
My cat Tucker is getting older and skinnier and I wanted to get him a food with some more vitamins, minerals, and protein. I haven’t had it for long to know the effects but as soon as I opened the package he jumped right over to me and wanted some! He devoured a whole bowl! The kibble is nicely textured too and was easy for him to eat. Look at that happy blep face!
Picky Cat Approved
My senior cat has sensitive skin and a sensitive stomach. She had no problem keeping this down and was actually begging for more! Took a few days of adjusting to the new food, but definitely see an improvement in her skin, no breakouts and minimal scratching! Very pleased with the product, and it's a good price for grain-free option.
Purina One True Instinct
This was one that all my cats seems to enjoy . I like that it is grain free and high protein . We actually had some roasted chicken that we cut into pieces and gave to the cats but several turned up the nose at the roasted chicken and went for Purina One dry cat food.
Our GO TO everyone loves it kibble
We know, many view Purina as sub standard quality and a bad food. But we foster and have so many kitties come through we simply need to find a food everyone eats and is allowed to eat. Because some need Grain Free and others are very picky! So yes, this food covers that all.
my 5 cats would not eat
I mixed usual food with new ONE together to acclimate them, but the ones that did eat it vomited few hours later 3 of them from then on next days they just would not eat at all don't know why, but maybe something wrong with the product. never had a food my cats would not eat or got sick from they are Not picky eaters...bad thing I bought 2 bags!!
A good alternative
I have been buying Purina Cat Chow Naturals no grain for a while. Slowly it has become harder and harder to find to the point I cannot find it anymore. I contacted Purina and it is no longer being produced due to shortages and such. Not too happy to say the least. They suggested all the chows that have grain in it and even sent free coupons, but I will not give my cats grain loaded food. I don't know why they didn't suggest Purina One True Instinct but during my research on no grains I found it. A bit more expensive but my cats still seem to like it as much as the old. I just hope it stays on the market.
Bruce. Sigh. Without going into gory details, suffice it to say this has been a game changer for him! No more dander, more sheen to his coat, no more hacking, no more ... well, you know. Bruce's miracle food!!!!
high protein cat food
Our cat , Mr. D has a lot of problems with his skin, scratching and biting ferociously, leaving bold places on his fur. We tried a lot of stuff, with a big help from Chewy, but nothing worked. Now we got a little hope with this High Protein food, no grains, as he is supposed be allergic to, seems to help, after we tried a small bag first. Not over exited yet, but some improvement. So we will try a bigger bag and we will see. Wish us a luck, please.