Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach Duck & Arctic Char Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With focused nutrition, these highly digestible pate cat food options support your kitty's sensitive skin and stomach and have natural prebiotic fiber to help keep up her digestive health.
- Real duck or fish is the number one ingredient in each tasty adult cat food entree, helping deliver high-quality protein and a taste cats adore.
- Antioxidants support your furry pal's healthy immune system, while vitamin A and taurine help maintain her keen vision as she explores her world.
- With 25 essential vitamins and minerals plus taurine, an amino acid, these high protein wet cat food varieties support a lifetime of adventure.
- This 24-count variety pack wet cat food is proudly manufactured in Purina-owned, U.S. facilities with no artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$26.99Chewy Price$29.64List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach Classic Arctic Char Grain-Free Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$31.94Chewy Price$30.34Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach Classic Duck Grain-Free Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach Tuna & Oat Meal Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$39.84Chewy Price$37.85Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Hairball Entrees Control Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$36.99Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus 7+ Classic Chicken Grain-Free Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Ocean Whitefish & Salmon Entree Classic Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Chicken & Beef Entree Classic Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Hairball Control Chicken Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$38.70Chewy Price$39.84List Price$36.77Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.16Chewy Price$47.04List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Turkey & Giblets Entree Classic Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Arctic Char Entree: Arctic Char, Ocean Whitefish, Liver...||Arctic Char, Ocean Whitefish, Liver...||Duck, Liver, Meat By-Products...||Duck, Duck Broth, Potatoes...||Chicken, Poultry Broth, Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Duck, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion||Sensitive Digestion, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||High-Protein, Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, High-Energy...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||Sensitive Skin, Digestive Health, Immune Support...||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
185 Customer Reviews
Arctic Char okay, but doesn't like Duck
My cat ate most of the Arctic Char, but wouldn't touch the Duck. I can't tell if the "Sensitive Skin & Stomach" is working, but the idea that it should help with sensitive skin and stomach can be a good thing. I've only used 3 cans (1 duck and 2 arctic char, and she ate 1/2 can of each arctic char, but none of the duck. I will give the duck away for now.
Helps supplement prescription food
One of my cats will get diarrhea if I feed her standard cat food. Hills prescription gets expensive especially when your other cat will want to eat it also :) I find that its tolerated by both my cats, except when they want kibble. Darn cats.
Purina Pro Plan
They were out of the ProPlan flavor I usually get my cats so I ordered this instead. Both my cats hate it. I put it down and they both walk away. Tried both varieties and got the same response. I will donate this to our local humane society and try to re-order the flavors they liked.
excellent (permenant?) replacement for Royal Canin's Sensitive Digestion
Royal Canin has been perpetually out of stock in many of their cat food options, including Sensitive Digestion... even though their support reps swear that they're still making the "small cuts" version of soft food (can't be found anywhere in this state). Our vet recommended Purina Pro Plan "Sensitive Skin & Stomach" as a close equivalent for our Siberian that needs it. She and her less finicky mackerel tabby brother gobble it up every morning. :) The 2 cases (48 cans) we ordered came next-day via free shipping, & just as we finished our last can of Royal Canin. The cost was quite a bit less as well!
Stopped the vomiting
My 13 year old cat started having issues with vomiting her meals. I tried this food and she loves it! She has also stopped her vomiting, a win for both of us. I will definitely continue to purchase this for her.
SKIN ALLERGIES & SENSITIVE STOMACH
OUR CALICO WAS DIAGNOSED WITH EOSINOPHILIC GRANULOMAS DURING HER SECOND YEAR. SHE WILL BE 6 JULY 2022! SHE TYPICALLY WEARS A "ONESIE" OR A "CONE" DEPENDING ON THE QUANTITY AND LOCATION OF HER LESIONS.THIS WET FOOD IS A GREAT TASTING, SATISFYING AND EFFECTIVE PART OF HER CARE!
Cat loves it - new favorite
I was told my kitty had IBD - this food has helped tremendously without putting a giant hole in your pocket. He hasn't thrown up since he started eating this food.
not like it.
Boots is very selective in what he eats. He likes when a new can is opened but not like left overs.
Only the Arctic Char
I was surprised to see that neither of my cats would touch the duck. I've tried it several times and both sniff above the plate and walk away. They do, however, love the fish. Please make a case with just the fish!!
He can't wait to eat!
Our little "hoover" kitty, Dennis, just loves to eat, but with allergies to chicken products, he can't always eat what he wants. He just loves these flavors, duck and char, and they don't make him itchy. As soon as we open a can he's right there, frantically trying to get to the bowl. He loves it!