Purina Pro Plan Gravy Chicken Entrée Urinary Health Tract Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Meat By-Products, Chicken...||Meat By-Products, Water, Chicken By-Products...||Chicken Entree In Gravy: Water, Meat By-Products, Chicken...||Meat By-Products, Water, Turkey...||Meat By-Products, Chicken By-Products, Water...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein||High-Protein, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...||Urinary Tract Health, Immune Support, Itch & Redness Remedy...|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Pate||Pate||Pate|
About This Item
- This urinary health cat food goes above and beyond for your cat, reducing urinary pH and providing low dietary magnesium.
- The high protein cat food is made with real chicken for a taste kitties adore and is highly digestible for optimal nutrient delivery.
- Purina Pro Plan urinary tract cat food is bursting with focused nutrition to support your good girl's one-of-a-kind needs and has absolutely no artificial preservatives.
- This soft cat food with gravy is loaded with 25 essential vitamins and minerals plus taurine, an amino acid, to support your adult cat from nose to tail.
- Pro Plan proudly manufactures this chicken cat food at Purina-owned, U.S. facilities.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Focus Chicken & Beef & Chicken Variety Pack Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$50.40List Price$45.14Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.82Chewy Price$31.18Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Focus Turkey & Giblets, Ocean Whitefish Variety Pack Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$50.40List Price$45.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Urinary Tract Health Formula with Salmon Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$47.52Chewy Price$50.40List Price$45.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Adult Classic Urinary Tract Health Formula Ocean Whitefish Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Purina ONE Urinary Tract Health Beef & Liver Recipe Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$28.32Chewy Price$26.90Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach Classic Duck Grain-Free Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach Classic Arctic Char Grain-Free Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Chicken & Rice Entree in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.16Chewy Price$47.04List Price$41.95Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Hairball Control Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Entrée Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$41.98Chewy Price$39.88Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Turkey & Giblets Entree Classic Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
722 Customer Reviews
Cats love it!
Cats love it! It's a great product & a great way to make sure my cats are getting the nutrition they need. One of my cats was suffering from dehydration so I quickly put both cats on this product & made sure water bowls were always filled to top of bowl to encourage drinking. It worked! They're both very healthy & I'll continue to feed them this food.
My picky Sire got urine bladder problems and veterinarian prescribed special diet. However my cat refused to eat any of cans which I gave him. I changed all available brands and finally Purina was approved. Just one important thing is he eats only big cans and doesn’t touch small cans with same taste .
Donation to Horseshoe Bend AC
One of my fav ACs asked for wet cat food, as they were seriously in need. I delayed my personal order to move up and change my regular Autoship to Horseshoe Bend and send them some needed cat food and part of our usual order. They thanked me.
Works as good as what Dr prescribed.
Doctor prescribed Hill’s Science diet and purina works just as well! And not as pricey. Cats love it better than Hills too! Recommend if cats are suffering from urinary issues due to stress in the house. I split a can between two of my cats with this issue and they both love it!
Saved my Boys!
One of my Boys developed bladder stones. After very spendy surgery, it was discussed what kind of food to put them BOTH on. Purina Proplan Urinary was chosen. BOTH my Boys love it and not a speck of food is left after supper! Great low ingredient formula, The Boys LOVE it! It's their food for life!
Hoover loves this food!!!!!!
I had to buy a food chopper to make smaller pieces for Hoover because he has a chewing challenge. Hoover loves this food. It is the only food he will eat.
Cats won't eat this
I bought this for my 2 neutered 1yr old cats that are coming off kitten food. One prefers Purina Pro dry and they both enjoyed Purina pro canned kitten food. They looked puzzled and one picked at it while the other walked away. I mixed the order up with the kitten canned food but eventually they both ended up walking away untouched after the sixth can. They just don't like it.
Worked for My Cats, but might have to find something else
I wish Chewy had a half star option and a rating system that allowed customers to rate based on different criteria. For example: if I could I would give the overall product 3 1/2 stars for serving it's purpose. Thus far my cat hasn't gotten more crystals (I also add water to the food). I would give 2 stars for product consistency because every so often my cats will suddenly reject a new case here and there. The contents of the large 5oz cans look drastically different in texture (like syrup) it's supposed to be the same exact thing as the small 3oz cans but my cats won't touch it as if it's a completely different product. I would rate the price 1/2 star. Look I get it...there's a pet product shortage so company's are charging more and therefore the websites selling these products are charging their customers more, but in January this product was $28. Last month it was $32 and now $33. I'm going to talk to my vet next week about slowly moving my cats to a different food or possibly homemade. I can't afford to pay if the prices keep going up. I mean what is the point of getting this if it's nearing prescription food prices?
Where's the meat
Recently the amount of liquid in the product, Chicken or Salmon, has increased with less protein
Cat food for Boots
Nobody in the immediate area I had this food. I ordered from chewy and had it in two days.