Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Sensitive Stomach with Probiotics Lamb & Oat Meal Formula Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Oat meal is easily digestible and gentle on the digestive system.
- High protein formula, with real lamb as the first ingredient.
- Fortified with guaranteed live probiotics for digestive and immune health.
- Used to be known as FOCUS Sensitive Skin and Stomach Lamb and Oat Meal Formula.
- Sunflower oil rich in omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Specialized Sensitive Skin & Stomach Turkey & Oat Meal Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin & Stomach 7+ Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 16-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$52.49List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 35-lb bag$63.98Chewy Price$66.99List Price$60.78Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan High Protein Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 47-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$86.49List Price$79.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport Performance 30/20 Turkey, Duck & Quail Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$58.54Chewy Price$79.99List Price$55.61Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Sport All Life Stages Performance 30/20 Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Turkey & Rice Formula High Protein Dry Dog Food, 17-lb bag$45.68Chewy Price$48.69List Price$43.40Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult Large Breed Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan 7+ Complete Essentials Shredded Blend Beef & Rice Formula High Protein Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Adult 7+ Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$65.98Chewy Price$68.99List Price$62.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb, Oat Meal, Barley...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Chicken, Brewers Rice, Chicken Meal...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High Fiber, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals...||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
47 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
601 Customer Reviews
Helps with stomach issues for dogs
I bought this for our rescue. He would have bouts of loose stool. I tried everything . Decided to give this a try and it really has made a difference. He is more consistent now. The plus is he was really picky with his food and he absolutely love this food. He eats more now, as before he wouldn’t finish his bowl. He was also scratching alot and was on apequel. Since he started on this no more heavy scratching and he no longer needs apequel. So thankful for this food!!! My only complaint is sometimes with the bigger bags there is a lot of dust. Other then that this will be our food of choice.
Something is wrong
My schnauzer has been eating this brand for a couple years, but just recently, will not touch it. I had purchased this big bag to feed 2 dogs, and neither one like it. Not sure what happened, but maybe they changed formula or the last couple bags I purchased were bad.
Molly Won’t Eat
Why does this Lamb dog food smell like fish?? Our Molly who loves any kind of food WON’T EAT. Very Disappointed with this Pro Plan sensitive stomach! So now I have to go buy dog food! What a waste because I’m not sure if it’s any good for even another dog!???
Premium dog food
I have an 1-year old adolescent female collie who is switching from puppy kibble to adult recently, and it’s cool Pro Plan offers so much variety for so much lifecycle. My dog chows down, obviously loves the taste. Her hair coat, and stomach are all doing very well. Expensive stuff, but worth it! I buy in bulk on auto ship.
When we rescued our dog she had severe skin allergies, hot spots and was balding. The vet told us she would always have skin issues and would need monthly allergy shots which would only last temporarily. We tried Claritin, Benadryl, medicated baths, probiotics, salmon formula. Nothing worked our dog was miserable. I thought soy might be causing her to get an allergic reaction so I switched to the lamb and oatmeal formula. After about a week my dog stopped itching. Slowly her skin started to heal and her fur grew in sleek and shiny. She was pooping normally. She looked like a completely different dog. So grateful we found this food for our girl!
Best Chewy for all your pet supplies
Our Golden doodle loves this food, he’s been eating this since he was a new puppy, he’s 1 year and 11 months old now, this is the only brand of food he’s ever had, no table food just Purina!!
Purina sensitive stomach
We have been using this food for awhile now. Having 3Boston Terriers it can be hard finding something they all like and agrees with their sensitive stomach . Once we landed on this product, we/they have been hooked. Highly Recommend
Purina Pro Plan
I have a 100+ lb white German shepherd with a lot of allergy and skin problems. I've been through many products and troubleshooting on my own to save costs, so far this seems to be working. I mix it with white quinoa and he loves it
Vinnie is a Pitoxer who struggles with skin allergies. We adopted him at age 5, and evidently the food we started him on did not agree with his skin. We switched to Purina Pro Plan Sensitive Skin at our vet's recommendation. He's on his second bag now, and his scratched off bald spots on his sides are almost completely filled in! I paired this food with Omega + with DHA and EPA from salmon oil.
Dog Likes the Taste
So far my dog has adjusted to the new food. It makes a nice gravy which he also likes. Too early to tell if it will help him with his hot spot issue. It is pricey so I hope it works.