Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting wet cat food for GI conditions.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Features a natural highly-digestible recipe to promote optimal nutrient absorption.
- Specially formulated to help meet the unique needs of cats with gastrointestinal conditions.
- Developed using energy-dense ingredients without any corn, wheat, artificial colors or flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Venison & Green Pea Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.99Chewy Price$63.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Duck & Green Pea Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.88Chewy Price$53.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Meat By-Products, Ocean Whitefish, Water...||New: Water, Meat By-Products, Chicken Hearts...||Meat By-Products, Liver, Chicken...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Salmon, Liver...||Water, Meat By-Products, Wheat Gluten...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Natural, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken|
|Food Texture||Minced||Pate||Minced||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Kitty likes it
Fortunately for me, Kitty Sapphire likes this because with sensitive stomach issues I have to be extremely careful what I feed her and there are few options for a picky eater. She has been on the EN food past few months, but I prefer this formula because of the natural ingredients. She was on the Hills Z/D prescription food, but it seemed to be causing more diarrhea issues. She no longer has any diarrhea and it’s a relief.
This is great food!
Callie had been throwing up a lot and my veterinarian suggested she be put on Purina Pro Plan EN foods. Since being put on the EN food, she is doing great now. Not only that, Callie loves the EN Gastroenteric Naturals canned cat food.
Misleading ingredients on Chewy
The first ingredients listed in the picture on Chewy are NOT the first ingredients listed on the can, unfortunately. The first ingredient is meat by-products, not chicken hearts, liver, or even chicken. I'm struggling with how to rate this because my girls ate it quite happily, they currently need this kind of diet (this brand saved their lives!), and I'm thrilled with Chewy's system for contacting vets. It's just frustrating because I thought I was getting better quality ingredients than I did. Please remove or correct the fifth photo on the slideshow.
Both cats have rejected it which is unfortunate as one cat needs a special diet.
Purina Pro Plan Gastroenteric Naturals
This was recommended by my vet, my cat likes it and is doing very well on it, so I am very happy with the product.
Good for cat s with irritable bowel
Nona , my cat has eaten the dry for several years. As she is getting older she needed more moisture in her diet. She is getting use to moist food.
Didn't care for them
My cats won't eat it they turn up their nose at it it needs to look better and taste better so cat's will like it Im very upset because this is very expensive
I am very pleased with the fast delivery of cat food that I have been provided. My cat is on a special Vet diet and CHEWY had the food I needed. I ordered and with two(2) days, I received his food. I strongly recommend CHEWY to ALL of my pet owners for fast service and plenty of in stock pet food items that are not found in other vendors.
The best food for IBD
My 14 year old cat has IBD and it's been months of trial and error with foods that he was able to eat. Finally he's able to eat this one AND best of all, he loves it!
High Quality, High Cost
I purchased for one of my cats with digestive issues, he is 10 years old and would not eat this food. I have several other cats that have been eating it sparingly. I will not order again.