Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supporting gastrointestinal upset can help support your cat's ability to digest and absorb nutrients.
- Specifically formulated with the high protein levels that your cat needs, as well as prebiotics and low fiber to support intestinal health.
- It has excellent palatability, low carbohydrates, and moderate fat levels so it provides your cat with optimized nutrition.
- Suited for cats that have gastritis and enteritis, inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, and other diseases of the intestinal tract.
- Made in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets HA Hydrolyzed Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary St/Ox Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet s/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||New: Water, Meat By-Products, Turkey...||Meat By-Products, Water, Chicken...||New: Water, Meat By-products, Liver...||Water, Chicken, Meat By-products...||Water, Meat By-Products, Wheat Gluten...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken|
|Food Texture||Minced||Minced||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Diabetic Support||Kidney Care||Hairball Control, Weight Management||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
167 Customer Reviews
Not for sick kitty
My cat has a gastrointestinal disease and has been prescribed the EN. He is a real fussy one and will only eat the salmon flavor. I tried the salmon with gravy and he devours it so I thought I would try the pate. Would not go near it so I give it to the pup occasionally as a treat.
My new family member and kitten, Zoinks, has some GI issues. This food is a LIFE SAVER. His poop is looking so much better (more solid now + we add in Hills i/d hard food), and he LOVES to eat this. The cans are so big that I can make one last two days.
EN Gastroenteric wet cat food
Jade seems to like her new cat food and I am happy about that, she has suffered with pancreatitis in the past, hoping this will keep her tummy happy. My 2nd cat Sophie wasn't interested in eating it which is a good thing since the cost is a little expensive.
My animals love EN
My dog ate EN pretty much all his life and now my kitties are eating EN. They both love it and I never had a problem with them eating this wet and dry food.
Saved my kitten
This food absolutely saved my kitten. He is a rescue and came with an extreme case of constipation and dehydration. He has an extremely sensitive stomach. Once he was medically cleared, I tried multiple foods. None of them helped him gain weight, would give him constant diarrhea or constipation. My veterinarian worked with a dietician to recommend the right food. This is it. He can't get enough of it. This food is great for sensitive stomach - it is high in protein/nutrients for health and low by-product.
Not for This Cat
Picked up one can from the Vet and Tazi ate it, so I ordered a case. Case arrived quickly and in perfect condition as usual, but Tazi not enthused after the first can. Will not touch it a week later. Like many CKD, IBD cats, what she eats today, she will likely not eat tomorrow. So frustrating & expensive.
Wrong diagnosis, wrong food
Healthy 13-yr old cat going thru year long behavioral issue. Specifically, uses his box only when he feels like it. Vets - now 3 - have checked him physically to much expense but no avail. Last one recommended this over-priced gift to Vets tho warned cat was finicky eater. Cat won't touch the stuff and I am stuck with a case of it. And the cat still poops where he pleases.
Cat is healthier and loves it
Our cat started to have IBS symptoms and we tried many RX foods. Some didn’t stop the diarrhea and others she wouldn’t even eat a bite. We couldn’t get her to eat canned food for several weeks until our doctor offered this one. She loved it right away and gets it everyday. Diarrhea went away within a week and she is stable and gaining her weight back.
PURINA cat en so expensive.
I'm giving a 5 star due to easy process to order. Delivered promptly and no dented cans to return. My cat loves the wet food but I don't like the price.
Cat won’t eat it.
My cat hates it and won’t eat it. I used 4 cans trying to get him to eat it and he won’t. Can I return the remaining 20 cans?