Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low in fat and calories to support a healthy weight.
- Crafted with a high protein-to-calorie ratio to not only help your cat lose weight, but to also help her maintain lean body mass.
- Features real salmon in sauce for a taste your kitty won’t be able to resist!
- Contains natural fiber and antioxidants.
- The purr-fect option to promote weight loss or maintain weight.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Cat Food, 18.7-lb bag$101.99Chewy Price$96.89Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport with Liver Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Kitten Gastrointestinal Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$31.99Chewy Price$30.39Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$77.98Chewy Price$74.08Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Meat By-products...||Water, Chicken, Meat By-products...||Water, Turkey, Wheat Gluten...||Water, Chicken, Liver...||New: Water, Meat By-products, Liver...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Weight Management||Hairball Control, Weight Management||Hairball Control, Weight Management||Diabetic Support||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
My cat Cleo recently was put on a wet canned food diet by our vet. My cat Cleo won't eat wet food but she will tolerate a bit of salmon flavored wet food. I researched what was available on Chewy and found the OM Overweight Savory Selects with Salmon. She loves it. Has no problem with it at all and the vet said it was a good well balanced diet for long term use.One of the reviews for this item said it was too "soupy" so I thought that would work for Cleo and it did.
Product and service
Lucy loves Pro Plan and I am seeing results of weight loss. The Chewy service on phone is great although sometimes I have trouble understanding the person on phone but they have always been patient about repeating something that I might not understand. Thanks Chewy for your great service.
Helped Kitty lose weight
My two kitties only will eat the salmon flavor ..so thankfully you can order one flavor.
Great chunky food
My cat continues to love this food. Much more tender than Purina's Fancy Feast products. Started chopping up the larger pieces to slow her eating. Be aware of best by dates. Because I switched to one can a day I stored my September(Aug 30) in the cupboard and skipped October. I just went to open the stored case and discovered its best by date is September 2021. The cans I just finished were March 2023. If it's important to you always check the dates.
Good food for your picky eater
My cat is a very picky eater I was so thrilled when he actually eats this food he needs to lose weight I have tried so many different brands but finally he seems to like this one and I’m so happy
Sam, my cat. really loves this food. It's loaded with food and lots of gravy. I feed him a portion and I add a few drops of water for more gravy. Great Food!
My cat loves this food!
I am trying to get my finicky cat to lose weight and he loves this diet food!!
Finicky cat loves this!
I have used the Overweight Mgt. Savory Selects for almost 2 years now, and my overweight cat dropped about 2 lbs from 11 lbs to 9 lbs. She is very finicky, but seems to like this mixed with Sensitive Skin and Stomach Tuna and Oatmeal canned food, and doesn't tire of it. She's over 10 years old and seems very healthy. Her last bloodwork numbers were completely normal. I'm a happy customer. Happy cat, happy "mom".
Works very well
My obese cat hates wet food. I tried all the diet dry food bet she never lost weight. This food sat in her bowl for 2 days before she would eat it. It was hard but I didn’t give in and give her dry food. She only eats about 1 can per day of this food. But she has lost weight. She can actually clean herself again and started playing again. She may not like it but she has lost weight on it. I’m pleased with this product for weight loss.
Weightloss Product Works
This product prescribed by vet helped my cat lose 6 pounds. Of course, you have to train the people in your house not to give snacks!