Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural fiber helps keep your fur-iend feeling full.
- Helps support a healthy urinary system to prevent potty problems.
- Formulated by Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians for your overweight or obese kitty to help her lose or maintain weight.
- High-protein, low-calorie and low-fat recipe helps your furbaby lose weight while maintaining lean muscle.
- Available in dry and canned varieties so you can choose the type she will be happy to eat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$55.88Chewy Price$53.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Savory Selects in Gravy with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet y/d Thyroid Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$76.99Chewy Price$73.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Meat By-products, Liver...||Meat By-Products, Water, Chicken...||New: Water, Meat By-Products, Turkey...||Meat By-Products, Liver, Chicken...||New: Water, Meat By-products, Liver...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Weight Management||Diabetic Support||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
63 Customer Reviews
They like it
Two of my cats need to lose some weight. Trying this high protein, lower carbs. They are eating it. 4Th one we have tried.
Food worked for my cat.
My cat has lost nearly 5 pounds from 14 lbs down to 9.5 pounds (she is not a big cat). We tried a different food that did not give good results. I would recommend the wet food over the dry variant.
The cat hates this food
This food is great for cat weight loss. The problem is the cat hates it and will eat it only as a last resort and makes our life miserable as a result. Years ago he did lose 3 lbs on this diet but we were out of the house more often and did not have to put up with his yowling. He does like the OM Savory Selects but doesn't seem to lose weight while consuming it.
Wasn't sure he would like the pate like texture as he usually eats the savory selects, he enjoys this also. The company lists as minced ,it is solid course pate.
Too much white rice
My 2 cats likes it because they eat anything, but too much rice. Cats don’t need rice
Likes it but
We switched from OM morsels because all he ate was the gravy. He seems to like this ground food but picks out all the rice. Not sure why rice is in there. He has lost 3 lbs on OM products. He’s 13 and a Maine Coon
Initially bought the 24 can variety pack of OM. Since the blue label (whitefish & chicken) was not in the variety pack, I bought a case of that, too. Surprise, surprise the whitefish & chicken are not the consistency of the other 3 varieties in the 24-pack. The labeling on this reads "...in savory sauce..." just like on the other 3 varieties. I can find no mention on the label that this is more like a soft, wet pate. Luckily, Cozy cat is fine with mixing things up a bit. This pate is much easier to divide than the chunks in gravy. I've been mixing the two (pate & chunks) in the bowl & he's finishing what's served. He's been on OM for 3 months. The OM is the only food Cozy is given, and there's been no significant weight loss, yet. The vet may make some changes at the next monthly check-up. Three stars because of labeling, no weight loss, and I wish they'd use less meat by-products.
Should be marked pate.
Tried this because the label said in sauce. Unfortunately, it has the texture of a wetter pate. My cat loves the version savory selects OM which are also marked "in sauce". This one she looks at the food then up at me and walks away. That behavior will help weight loss but I don't think that's the idea behind OM foods. Get this only if your cat likes pate.
Buddha Belly Bella
Bella is overweight so vet had me switch to this food. This morning was her first time having it and she cleaned her bowl in no time flat. Sure hope she continues to enjoy it and loose weight.
I tried many different ways to entice my overweight kitty to at least TRY the OM Diet wet food......but there was no way he would even get near it.....even if I mixed it with some of his old wet food. I have no idea what I'm going to do with an almost full case of this food!