Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- When switching to this formula, 88% of pets lost weight at home in just 2 months.
- Naturally works with your pet’s unique metabolism and helps to avoid weight regain after weight loss.
- Helps your pet feel full and satisfied between meals while supporting vitality and holistic health.
- Formulated with S+OXSHIELD to meet specific nutrient standards, shown to promote a urinary environment that helps reduce the risk for struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Offers same great taste and benefits as they did prior to the introduction of the S+OXSHIELD seal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$71.99Chewy Price$68.39Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Duck & Green Pea Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$63.61Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet t/d Dental Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Brown Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Fat...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...||Water, Corn Starch, Egg Product...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
448 Customer Reviews
OK - don't see any difference for the outrageous price
A year ago, my Vet switched my cat from the Hills Prescription Diet W/D (weight management) to this formula, Metabolic. I see no difference in the cat's weight at all while serving according to the package chart and Vet's instructions. So...... anyway, all the Hills Prescription Diet foods are outrageously priced. Used to get it at the Vet's office, where I'd get a discount, but supposedly "supply-chain-issues" are preventing the Vet from getting any of the Hills Prescription Diet foods any more in the near future. So....... tried Chewy --- price is high, but I'll always feed Kitty what he should have. Pleased with Chewy's prompt delivery, with no product damage.
I’ve spent so much money & have tried so many different weight management/prescription dry foods and finally My Ragdoll loves it. All the other types of foods she would eat for a day then, never want to eat again. I just wish they make it in another flavor other than Chicken . I know it’s probably cheaper to make but, some cats like variety.
Great for reducing the weight of your kitty!
This product does an excellent job of aiding your feline in losing weight. My cat seems to be fuller longer and eats less so it's helping tremendously. My 13 year old "marshmallow" is now a "mini marshmallow" and hopefully will live longer and healthier. I highly recommend this product! And the shipping was fast also!!
Our over weight cats
Our Vet recommended this food to help get some weight off our two rescues. They both love the food and with time they will loose the two pounds that they need to loose.
Snickers loves this food
My chubby girl Snickers really likes this. She does seem like she doesn't get as hungry between meals with it. I bought her the metabolic treats as well to help her to lose weight.
Recommend for weight management
Our siamese cat is always hungry. This food helps make him feel full with out making him gain weight.
After I got the RX and emailed to Chewy they promptly sent it. Which we were grateful as we couldn’t locate this particular food anywhere.
Chewy was the only place I could find this!
My vet and all the other vets in town were out of this food but Chewy had it! As soon as my vet approved the order, it was at my door the next day!
A little too crunchy for my taste, but the cat seems to like it. I also don't like that it is so expensive!!
Review for Roger
My only negative is I think the dry food is coming a month too close to each other. That’s all.