Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Low in fat and calories to support a healthy weight.
- Crafted with a high protein-to-calorie ratio to not only help your cat lose weight, but to also help her maintain lean body mass.
- Features real chicken in sauce for a taste your kitty won’t be able to resist!
- Contains natural fiber and antioxidants.
- The purr-fect option to promote weight loss or maintain weight.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects with Salmon Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Cat Food, 18.7-lb bag$101.99Chewy Price$96.89Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport with Liver Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet NP Novel Protein Alligator Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Naturals Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$77.98Chewy Price$74.08Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Kitten Gastrointestinal Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag$43.99Chewy Price$41.79Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$38.88Chewy Price$54.96List Price$36.94Autoship Price
- dealBlue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.98Chewy Price$41.98List Price$28.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Chicken, Meat By-products...||Water, Turkey, Wheat Gluten...||Water, Chicken, Meat By-products...||Water, Chicken, Liver...||New: Water, Meat By-products, Liver...|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Minced||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control, Weight Management||Hairball Control, Weight Management||Hairball Control, Weight Management||Diabetic Support||Kidney Care|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
This cat food they love the taste....but there is not much meat in the can to fill them up. The bad thing it makes soft foul smelling stools in the litter box should had a little pork to this product.
Finicky cat fave
Our rescue cat Chloe would be a fat, over-eater if allowed. Having said that, she is also very finicky about what she does eat, no pate style food or anything fish flavored. The Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diet in chicken is a firm favorite and at the last wellness visit, the vet announced that she had lost some weight. I do break up the morsels for her and combined with her weight management dry food she appears happy.
Good food for overweight cats
This food was recommended to us by our vet. Our three cats fortunately like its taste.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM
My 15 year-old cat has eaten a GI Fiber Response dry cat food for most of his life. Recently he decided he'd had enough of dry food. My vet recommended this food and my cat went head over heels for it! It has not constipated him as he has a history of this, and he really likes it. He has gained some much needed weight and is more energetic and happier in general. I am so thankful for this food!
My cats LOVE this food! They wake me up now for breakfast which they never did with their prior food. Makes me happy to know they are happy
Very good and high quality
My kitten is on this as he is needing a food with high fiber and high water content he loves it
Thelma looks like a butterball turkey
She licked all the gravy off of the food and eventually, if I waited her out would eat some of the chunks before they got hard and dried out. It didn't matter how small the portions were same thing. I tried - it's been over 6 months and I'm broke.
OM savory selects
My overweight kitty loves her wet food. She’s a foodie that’s why she’s on a diet and it appears as tho she’s lost some weight! Deliveries are always on time and I find Chewy to be very reliable
We love this food
I have two diabetic cats. One is a neutered male. prior to him becoming diabetic he was strictly on the prescription urinary food as he was prone to blockages due to struvite stones. The Purina OM is expensive but it has combined benefits to aid overweight and struvite stone prone cats. I mix a little dry OM with the wet so they can share a can.
MUCH APPRECIATED BY KIDS!!’n
I’m trying to find a diet food for my little chunky monkeys to lose weight and this one finally hit the nail on the head. They love it they wanted and they eat every single drop.