Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting dry cat food for diabetic management.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Specially formulated to help support the unique nutritional needs of diabetic cats.
- Also features a defense against the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Developed with a high protein and low carbohydrate recipe that supports urinary health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Savory Selects Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$88.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$104.99Chewy Price$99.74Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR St/Ox Urinary Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$79.99Chewy Price$75.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 6.5-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Calm Dry Cat Food, 8.8-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Poultry By-Product Meal, Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Gluten Meal...||Soy Protein Isolate, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Rice Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil Preserved with Tbhq...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken, Poultry By-Product Meal...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Diabetic Support||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
459 Customer Reviews
Lowest carb yet
This is about 7.5% carbs per serving which is a little higher than my vet would like (she prefers 3%) but there's really not many other DM brands that aren't garbage and my cat was already on purina one sensitive and as a picky oramge the prince gets what he wants. My cat had zero problems transitioning to this food, no GI upset and he just about tore into the bag to get to it. A year on and his sugars are normal (120-150 consistently) and his diet is supplemented with organic meat at shot time. Highly recommend this food.
dm for diabetic cat
I have 1 diabetic cat, and 3 that are not. The 3 that are not Diabetic love this food. The diabetic cat not so much. i am having a hard time getting her off the food she has eaten for years, she hates change. i think the problem is the cat, not the food, the others are very happy to eat the DM.
My cats love this food
Only one of my two cats is a diabetic, but one of my pet's Vets has the same situation and told me both cats are able to eat it which makes my life easier, but they're only able to have a half a cup per day per cat so read the directions.
Good food, happy cat.
My 11 year-old cat was recently diagnosed with diabetes so we had to completely change her diet. The change went smoothly as she loves this dry food. She has two brothers who eat their own food. Doesn’t seem to bother her that she has something different. She just munches until her bowl is empty. Very pleased.
PLEASED!!! excuse us VERY PLEASED!! You make us feel so special!!!!!
Both Bombay and myself are pleased with Chewy. They make you feel very special. They deliver in a VERY TIMELY MANNER, quoted from Bombay. Plus, Bombay said to tell you....he enjoys the food mostly.
Amazing dry food. My Cat loves this stuff.
My cat ate only one dry cat food for 14 years. Super picky. I was surprised that he took to this food right away. Now it’s time for him to become mr skinny pants
When my, picky eater,13 yr old cat was diagnosed with diabetes I of course concerned how she would do. No worries, she loves this food. I have no problems with her eating at all.
Recommend This Product
As a 10 year old grey tabby I developed diabetes. My vet said I needed a low carb high protein diet. My mom changed my diet and bought Purina Pro Plan Vet. Diets DM Dietetic Mgmt Dry Cat Food. Along with taking my insulin I am feeling better. We recommend this dry cat food! Thank you Purina!
Looking to switch it up
My cats typically eat the Hills Prescription Diet MD, but Chewy was out and while I could have waited, I figured I'd give the Purina DM a try. Both of them ate this up! Before the need for prescription food, they would get a bit of a variety so this ended up being a good thing in the long run.
This was suggested as a substitute since our regular food was on back order. My cat seems to enjoy it actually, but her stool is much softer with it. It may just be due to the change in food all together. Otherwise, no complaints.