Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to help support healthy post-prandial blood glucose levels.
- A combination of prebiotics and both soluble and insoluble fibers helps minimize glucose fluctuations.
- This diet promotes a urinary environment unfavorable to the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Formula that contains a reduced level of starch.
- A high protein content helps to maintain muscle mass.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet s/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport with Liver Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet d/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Duck & Green Pea Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$61.99Chewy Price$58.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Pork Liver...||New: Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Sliced||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
|Health Feature||Diabetic Support||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care||Urinary Tract Health|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
277 Customer Reviews
Chewy is great they had the product in stock and delivery was really quick. The young lady walked us thru the RX process and said it would be a couple of days wait while they checked the RX but they must have checked it as soon as we sent because it was here in 3 days. Great service and very friendly
In need of this food for my newly diabetic feline. Originally purchased from Vet. Their is a slight difference from Chewy and Vets can. Chewy seems a little more waterier . Don't have a choice. Need to feed the feline in order to give insulin. Would prefer less water in cans. Vet has a hard time getting food.
GREAT Glucose Control for My Cat
Since my cat has been on this food since January 2021 quite by accident, she has had the best Frutosamine lab results. I had fed Purina DM previously; however I was given a donation a rescue could not use (and my vet said, "GO AHEAD AND GIVE HER" when I inquired if OK to give instead of the DM that was giving at that time) and my cat's lab values have been so amazing, that she CURRENTLY is considered in remission and holding off right now on insulin and ONLY this food 2x daily.
No huffy "are you kidding" attitude!
Most all new foods are rejected in this household and if they are ever accepted, it usually is exhausting to make the adjustment. With this food, it was slurp after first bite! We are totally amazed and hope the other shoe does not fall! Thank you for the ease of moving into purchasing a physician approved food.
Glycobalance is perfect for my diabetic cat in addition to a 96% or higher all meat diet. I say Glycobalance is perfect only because my cats loves it. I give him one can a day divided into two meals. This way I can always be sure he will at least eat something before his insulin shots. I also feed 1 full can of Hound and Gatos or RawZ chicken and chicken liver (96% meat content or higher). I also split this can between two meals. This diet seems to keep Blinky on an even keel when it comes to his blood glucose level. I would never feed Glycobalance exclusively, though, because I'm sure insulin dependence would be higher than necessary since it is not a carb free food.
Chewy Is Awesome
I could not believe how quickly I received my first order for the glycobalance cat food. I figured maybe it was because it was my first order, but not the case. Every vet prescribed cat food I have ordered has arrived in a couple days. Chewy, you are awesome and I would recommend you to anyone needing pet supplies. Shout out to all Chewy employees for a job well done!
Wet vs Dry
My vet recommended the wet version of Glycobalance as the best choice to lower my cat's glucose level. Unfortunately, my cat prefers the dry version of Glycobalance. I will need to contact customer service to change my order after I discuss with my vet.
Very few choices when it comes to diabetic wet cat food. This product was out of stock for months. When it was back in stock, the company jacked up the price. My cat hates it, but has no choice but to eat it since she is diabetic.
They all love it.
Only one of my cats requires this prescription food but all three of my cats love it. They eat the dry version on a daily basis but they love these cans as a treat.
Helps diabetic cat
This and satiety is the only food that my boy who is diabetic, doesn't throw up... And he loves it. Here's praying he goes into remission with this.