Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting dry cat food for diabetic management.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Specially formulated to help support the unique nutritional needs of diabetic cats.
- Also features a defense against the development of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Developed with a high protein and low carbohydrate recipe that supports urinary health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Savory Selects Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$63.61Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit with Chicken Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$56.99Chewy Price$54.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet Metabolic Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 17.6-lb bag$97.99Chewy Price$93.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Poultry By-Product Meal, Soy Protein Isolate, Corn Gluten Meal...||Corn Gluten Meal, Tuna, Barley...||Rice Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil Preserved with Tbhq...||Soy Protein Isolate, Poultry By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken Meal, Soy Protein Isolate, Brewers Rice...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Natural, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Diabetic Support||Kidney Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
465 Customer Reviews
Great product, and even better customer service!
My cat has been prescribed this food for a couple of years since he was diagnosed with diabetes. He has been exclusively eating this type of dry food and he is not tired of it yet, so he must really likes it. It helps him control his appetite and it seems to keep him full longer compared to regular store bought food. Even my non-diabetic, very picky eater cat likes this food. Additionally, shipping was fast and safely packaged! I usually order it from my vet, but for some reasons, they were out, and the pet store nearby my house did not have it either. We were practically out, so I tried ordering from Chewy. It came the next day after I ordered, which was a great relief! I did not want to give my cat regular food in fear of changing the routine and perhaps changing his mind or food preference had he been given the taste of regular food he used to have, so I was glad that it came right away. Thank you, Chewy! I have since set up auto delivery on my profile so we are never going to run out of food!
My mother's cat was diagnosed with diabetes. His vet suggested he start to eat canned food for diabetes. He likes the food but prefers dry kibble. His doctor recommended this brand of dry food and he LOVES it!! He now prefers his dry to the wet food. I bought this brand for him. They are small kibble and smell good. They have the right amount of protein that he needs to help him with his diabetes. His vet also said that if continues to eat his food, he may not need his insulin shots. That is a big plus for him as well as my mother! I definitely would recommend this food for any cat that that been diagnosed with diabetes.
Lowest carb yet
This is about 7.5% carbs per serving which is a little higher than my vet would like (she prefers 3%) but there's really not many other DM brands that aren't garbage and my cat was already on purina one sensitive and as a picky oramge the prince gets what he wants. My cat had zero problems transitioning to this food, no GI upset and he just about tore into the bag to get to it. A year on and his sugars are normal (120-150 consistently) and his diet is supplemented with organic meat at shot time. Highly recommend this food.
dm for diabetic cat
I have 1 diabetic cat, and 3 that are not. The 3 that are not Diabetic love this food. The diabetic cat not so much. i am having a hard time getting her off the food she has eaten for years, she hates change. i think the problem is the cat, not the food, the others are very happy to eat the DM.
smashed canned cat food
I bought a 24 pk of the larger cans of cat food. Several were dented around the pop top. Two of them were leaking. Last time I bought 24 of the smaller cans. Several were dented but were still easy to open and no leakage.
My cats love this food
Only one of my two cats is a diabetic, but one of my pet's Vets has the same situation and told me both cats are able to eat it which makes my life easier, but they're only able to have a half a cup per day per cat so read the directions.
Good food, happy cat.
My 11 year-old cat was recently diagnosed with diabetes so we had to completely change her diet. The change went smoothly as she loves this dry food. She has two brothers who eat their own food. Doesn’t seem to bother her that she has something different. She just munches until her bowl is empty. Very pleased.
Chewy is the best company for cat needs!
Vet recommended food, both dry and wet, has prolonged our cat's life. Chewy is the best company for ordering cat products!
PLEASED!!! excuse us VERY PLEASED!! You make us feel so special!!!!!
Both Bombay and myself are pleased with Chewy. They make you feel very special. They deliver in a VERY TIMELY MANNER, quoted from Bombay. Plus, Bombay said to tell you....he enjoys the food mostly.
Amazing dry food. My Cat loves this stuff.
My cat ate only one dry cat food for 14 years. Super picky. I was surprised that he took to this food right away. Now it’s time for him to become mr skinny pants