Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great-tasting dry dog food for urinary health.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Specially formulated to help reduce the risk of urinary stone formation in dogs.
- Features high-quality ingredients and healthy antioxidants for a delicious therapeutic diet.
- Developed to help dissolve existing sterile struvite stones while preventing both new stones and calcium oxalate crystals from forming in the future.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Original Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$115.99Chewy Price$110.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Lamb Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$50.99Chewy Price$48.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$83.99Chewy Price$79.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Beef & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support S Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare + Metabolic, Urinary + Weight Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 24.5-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 8.5-lb bag$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice, Dried Egg Product...||Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein Isolate, Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil Preserved With Tbhq...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Hydrolyzed Protein||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health||Kidney Care||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Brain Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
208 Customer Reviews
My GSD was on Royal Canin Urinary SO, but the price has gotten so expensive. My Vet recommended Purina Pro Plan because it is one of the few that have been formulated by a Veterinary Nutritionist . Also less expensive. She has had no stomach issues at all when I changed her over so I do recommend this.
Chewy best company
I love the convenience of ordering from Chewy and they deliver in about 2 days which is great. My dog, Summer, loves the food and hopefully it will help her with her bladder stones so she does not have to have surgery.
Purina Pro PlanUR Urinary Ox/St dog food
Extremely happy with this dry dog food. No more fighting to get my pup to eat it. It still has the ingredients he needs for his Kidneys. Delivery is always very prompt and packaging is great. Love ordering from Chewy! A company you can trust.
Horrible, my dog can't eat in.
Why do pet food companies make prescription food out of ingredients dogs are allergic to??? Our Cane Corso has to have the Salmon and Rice PPP Large breed kibble. I'm stuck with a bag she can't eat because she is allergic to chicken kibble.
Dog likes the food, but it upsets his stomach
Dog food is fine, but my dog can't eat it. He has a sensitive stomach, and also needs urinary care diet. Having a hard time finding something he can eat. I think the protein is to high for him.
My dog loves it!
My little foster dog has bladder stones and I can use this as his meal as well as a treat.
Dog Loves the taste
My dog loves the taste over the past two weeks she’s been on it. It appears it’s clearing up her gallstone as her urine is now clear. As of now I would recommend. Also the food cost less than its competitors.
Picky Shih Tzu loves it!
My Shih Tzu is almost 13 and a picky eater. With our previous store-bought dry dog food I had to to hand feed her piece by piece to get her to finish it. Gave her the 1st piece of Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St dog food and then she started eating it on her own. She is still eating it on her own 2 weeks later.
Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets
Teddy has been eating the Purina UR dry dog food for several years and has had no urinary problems on it. He likes it and is a real good "Chow Hound".
My shepherd loves this food
My shepherd has been getting urinary track infections. The was on 3 different medications and it wasn’t enough. Now she takes a cranberry chewable twice a day and eats this food. It was recommended by her vet that she eats this food for two months, then she can switch back to her old food. She loves this food. She eats it right up. I open her medication pill and pour the powder onto her food and I also crumble the cranberry chewable onto the food and she still eats it right up without even caring that amoxicillin pill powder is sprinkled on it.