Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Medium Timothy Hay Small Animal Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fiber-rich hay supports digestive health and encourages rabbits to chew in a side-to-side motion, which helps evenly wear down molars and prevent molar spurs.
- Contains little protein, which helps prevent health issues like weight gain and GI stasis.
- Hand-packed to promote fur-esh, green hay instead of dusty, dried hay.
- Suitable to give at all times to small pets and rabbits who are 7 months old or older.
- Especially excellent for older rabbits and picky pets due to its softer formula.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Hand Packed Coarse Timothy Hay Small Animal Food, 5-lb box$32.07Chewy Price$43.97List Price$30.47Autoship Price
- Brytin 1st Cutting All-Natural Western Timothy Hay Chinchilla Food, 24-oz bag$8.66Chewy Price$8.23Autoship Price
- DealExotic Nutrition Premium Insectivore Diet Sugar Glider & Hedgehog Food, 1.25-lb bag$18.24Chewy Price$18.29List Price$17.33Autoship Price
- Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Rabbit Food, 25-lb bag$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Original Blend Pellets Guinea Pig Food, 5-lb bag$7.89Chewy Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Marshall Select Chicken Formula Ferret Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Oxbow Animal Health Oxbow Hay Blends Western Timothy & Orchard, 20-oz.$5.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.31Autoship Price
- DealBrown's Tropical Carnival Gourmet Mouse & Rat Food, 2-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price$12.69List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealVitakraft Vita Smart Complete Nutrition Premium Fortified Blend with Added Vitamins Hamster Food, 2-lb bag$8.49Chewy Price$9.49List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- DealSherwood Pet Health Timothy Pellet Adult Rabbit Food, 4.5-lb bag$23.09Chewy Price
- DealHiggins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Gerbil & Hamster Food, 25-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$75.49List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Sweet Meadow Farm Timothy Pellets Adult Rabbit Food, 40-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Second Cutting Timothy Hay.||Timothy Hay||100% Alfalfa Hay.||100% Timothy Hay. Preservative and Additive Free. Loose Hay Contains Stems, Leaves, and Limited Seed Heads....||Sun Cured Timothy Grass Hay.|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||Dental & Breath Care, Digestive Health||—|
|Special Diet||High Fiber, Low-Protein||High-Protein||High-Protein||Low-Protein, High Fiber||High Fiber|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
260 Customer Reviews
We normally love this hay and have it on autoship. Because of the number of littles we have who like it, we get the 20 pound box! And ordinarily it is fresh, sweet, and very high quality. However, the "fall crop" hay is very poor this year. It looks more like grass, with skinny, dried up strands and the animals just won't eat it. Very disappointing when 20 pounds will go to waste, and not up to Rabbit Hole's usual standards. :(
Order direct from manufacturer
Shipping was free and very fast! I normally order direct from the manufacturer; this was my time trying Chewy. Product was very dry, very dull colored and any portion taken out of the box for my rabbit browned very very quickly. Order direct from manufacturer for bright green, fresh smelling hay every time. My rabbit loves loves this hay direct from the manufacturer.
We had heard how great Rabbit Hole Hay was and for the price, it should be. However, it is brittle, smells stale, and is brown. No one will eat it (and we have 15 so someone should) so that says something. Complete waste and will be thrown away. Small Pet Select and Oxbow are much high quality. Very disappointed.
YaY!!! Hay that my picky bunnies will eat!
As any bunny parent knows, hay is the most important part of a bunnies diet. My experience has been that it is also the most difficult thing to get them to eat (kinda like getting a kid to eat their veggies). Well, I’m happy to report that the search is over for a delectable hay for picky bunnies!!! All three of my lil finicky eaters absolutely love this stuff. They have been getting all excited when they see the hay bin come out and race over to get some of this stuff. Thank you Rabbit Hole Hay. This is one less thing I have to stress about!
Don't buy this
Rabbit hole hay used to produce really good quality hay and it was the only brand that my picky bunny would eat. But the recent several purchases have been really disappointing - each time I received a box full of brown leftover leaves, and it was not worth the price at all. At first I thought it was a one-time incident, but after at least five boxes, I finally gave up on this brand.
Terribly inconsistent for the price
Recent batch of hay was of terrible quality - brown curly pieces mixed throughout and random sticks littered in the batch. If I could use one word to describe Rabbit Hole, it would be "inconsistent". Sometimes the hay is the best quality I've ever seen (long, leafy and fresh green) and sometimes it is terrible quality like described above. However, when you're paying almost double the price vs other brands of hay, inconsistency like this is just unacceptable.
Old brown hay
Very unsatisfied with his head. What a ride was brown Dusty and definitely not worth the price. I had ordered a 20 pound box but I’m calling to cancel that right away
Dusty and lots of brown
Ordered this before and it seemed to be liked but this batch has lots of brown leaves and is either dusty or dirty. Not happy at all
My bun went nuts for this hay
I bought the 10 pound box of this and the 5 pound box of the coarse Timothy hay for my bun so she could have a variety of hay because orchard is currently messing with her digestion and as soon as I opened up the box she was running around trying to get to it! Filled both her hay bag and hay feeder and she kept running between the two to eat the hay. The hay itself is very green, smells very fresh and the pieces are very long as well. Really happy that I purchased this hay!
Not fresh enough
It is not fresh with so many yellow hay. My chins and pigs do not like it. It is the worst hay I’ve ever got. Disappointed.