Rachael Ray Nutrish Inner Health Turkey with Chickpeas & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural food for cats of all ages.
- Crafted with added vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Real turkey is the #1 ingredient.
- Helps support your cat companion’s internal wellness.
- Safely cooked in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.41Chewy Price$30.79Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Longevity Natural Chicken with Chickpeas & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.40Chewy Price$33.63Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Savory Bites Tasty Salmon & Veggies Recipe Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Indoor Complete Chicken with Lentils & Salmon Recipe Natural Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$7.29Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.93Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$6.44Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.12Autoship Price
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$7.28Chewy Price$7.49List Price$6.92Autoship Price
- Crave with Protein from Chicken & Salmon Indoor Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$28.47Chewy Price$32.99List Price$27.05Autoship Price
- Crave with Protein from Chicken Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$15.17Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.41Autoship Price
- Tiny Tiger, Natural Indoor Recipe Chicken Flavor Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$14.59Chewy Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health High Protein Chicken & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Crave with Protein from Salmon & Ocean Fish Adult Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$29.97Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.47Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Chicken Meal, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dried Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Dried Peas...||New: Chicken, Chicken Byproduct Meal, Corn Grits...||Salmon, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Immune Support||Heart Care, Muscle Care, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Dental & Breath Care...||Muscle Care, Immune Support, Digestive Health...|
|Special Diet||N/A||With Grain||Indoor, Weight Control||High-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain, Weight Control|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
348 Customer Reviews
We love Chewy.com & Rachael Ray cat chow!
My 2 rescue fur babies love it! I also like how portions of Rachael Ray’s cat food proceeds go to help needy shelter cats! That is very kind and compassionate of her! Rachael Ray’s cat food selections have excellent quality ingredients, such as; real chicken, real salmon, chickpeas, and other quality ingredients that support healthy immune system, kidneys, digestion, and healthy shiny fur! Thank you Chewy.com and Rachael Ray!!’ We love you!
I love it.
My cat couldn't get enough of this food, as soon as I opened it my indoor cat ginger kept sniffing it cause of the smell, and once I fed her she finished it real quick. Normally she wouldn't eat the whole meal if it was anything else but for this one she ate the whole thing in one sit, so I can see she really likes this food. But now she tries to get me to feed her way earlier then what her food schedule is which I find hilarious. I definitely recommend this for sure.
Perfect for my cat
I have been feeding my cat Rachael Ray Indoor dry cat food since I adopted her. I have switched to a few different higher end brands to see if they were better but she hated them. Rachael Ray food has been the best for her. She has a sensitive stomach and this is the only food that doesn’t make her throw up. I wanted to start her on probiotics so when I saw that RR came out with food with probiotics in it I was sold. My cat loves this food and it has been very easy on her stomach. No messes! Highly recommend if your cat has a sensitive tummy.
My cat has a pretty sensitive stomach and we can’t change his food often. He’s been on the indoor complete by Rachel Ray for a while now and wanted to let him try something different. He’s not too picky with his food, but I know it’s okay with him when he’s not puking it back up. With that being said, this formulation is astounding. He loves it and it sits well with his stomach. No issues thus far. I’m going to continue buying it and I would recommend others giving it a try if their cat also has a sensitive stomach like mine.
Perfect for my furry babies
My cats have been eating Rachel ray for over a year now after switching from Blue Buffalo during a cat food shortage and they have loved it, I tried to switch back to blue and they wouldn’t touch it! I’m so glad I found a good they both love.
Good food for good price
I bought these cat food and My 2 cats enjoy it. First one I try Rachel Ray with chicken and second time bought Food Rachael Ray Nutrish Inner Health Turkey with Chickpeas & Salmon And they enjoy those.
My boys love it
I was looking for a dry food to feed along side my cats usual wetfood diet and needed a formula for a more sensitive stomach as one of my boys has a weak immune system and is a picky dry eater. Both him and his brother love it luckily! The pieces are also small which is always a plus as they both prefer it. If you're looking for a decent quality but not extremely expensive dry food, this does well enough :^)
I have been feeding my cats RR Nutrish exclusivly for several years. I have purchased all four varieties and they do like some better than others, but don't refuse to eat when I switch on them. I just don't want them to hit a burn out.
Upset after all the hype about this cat food. I have 3 cats. And not single one likes it. They will it some of it if I mix it with another kind of food. Won't waste my hard errand money on it again.
Penelope loves Nutrish
My cat loves Nutrish! I have tried a lot of different dry cat food & she absolutely loves this one.