Regalo Easy Step Walk-Through Gate, 30-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of all-steel construction and measures 30 inches in height to keep your furry friend safe and sound.
- Expands to fit openings between 29 and 34 inches or 35 and 38.5 inches with the included 6-inch extension.
- Pressure mounts for easy installation and comes with hardware to mount to your wall for more stability.
- Features a convenient walk-through design with a one-touch release safety lock.
- Lightweight and portable construction stows flat and is easily transportable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Steel 3-Panel Configurable Dog Gate, 30-in, White$76.05Chewy Price
- Carlson Pet Products Extra Tall Walk-Thru Gate with Pet Door, Extra Tall$49.98Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Metal Pattern Extra Tall Auto-close Dog Gate, 41-in, Black$74.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Steel Extra Wide Auto-Close Dog Gate, 30-in, Black$41.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Wood & Metal Extra Wide Auto-close Dog Gate, 30-in, Expresso$55.57Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- MyPet Petgate Essential Pressure Gate, Brown, 26-in$33.35Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Carlson Pet Products 36-in Extra Tall Dog Gate, Large, Black$52.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- MidWest Steel Pet Gate, White, 39-in$71.76Chewy Price$92.99List Price
- Frisco Steel Extra Tall Auto-Close Dog Gate, 41-in, Gray$47.18Chewy Price
- Summer Decorative Wood & Metal Pressure Mounted Dog Gate$98.49Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- MyPet Wide Deco EasyPass Pet Gate, 30" High - Graphite$82.99Chewy Price
- MyPet Paws Portable Pet Gate, Light Gray$29.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Gate Type||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted||Pressure Mounted|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
410 Customer Reviews
won’t go in
I moved out to get away from domestic violence and bought TWO of these. My dog has so many health problems, and is not allow to use the stairs or jump because his joints. I just started to assembly the gate and the thing (H), won’t go in the whole. Now I have to pay more money to ship it back? And wait another week?? Horrible
Easy to assemble and quite sturdy
This is a well-built gate for a regular-sized door frame (we are using it for our bedroom door). It was easy to assemble and install. The gate lock feature is super-easy and convenient, as well. I'd get another one of these, if I needed another gate.
It serves its Purpose
I placed it in a 31.5” door opening without the extra attachment. I was wondering how secure it would be since I really had to extend the stoppers out fully. I did not want to make screw holes into the door frame, so I didn’t use that particular piece. So far, it’s working well. And like the price point. Will get another soon
Pretty good gate
Overall, nice gate. One handed operation takes some skill, but we can just leave it "up" Biggest downside is that it only opens one way. Even putting it in the other way, it's still backwards for our needs. Will probably have to shave off part of the catch so it will open either way. It's a quality item, sturdy and well made.
good for pup
It is purrrfect for us. It keeps our pup in the part of the house we can watch him in, but lets our skinny cat slink in and out at her leisure. Our slightly more pudgy cat can hop over it just fine when we put a stool next to it on the cat's side of the house. Helps us train the pup and keeps the kitties feeling more secure as they adjust to the new addition of the house.
easily reopens if pawed at
This gate was easy to install, is sturdy and has been in place for all of puppyhood. If our puppy jumps on it or paws on it, it easily unlatches and opens up which defeats the purpose.
Great ordered twice
Nice, easy ti instal, good quality, bought it for the second time, I recommend it it.
Good buy for us
This is my 3rd gate purchase of this kind. We bought 2 around 2015 and gave them away when we moved, but now I had to buy again because we have a baby that's very curious about my cat's food! Since we liked the first one's so much, I knew this was the gate for us since we need to block her from access to the laundry room, but also be able to go in and out of that area easily since we bring in groceries and laundry from that room. The doorway it's in is quite large, but not large enough to allow us to use the extender, so at first it was a bit worrisome as the feet on the metal screws (used to tighten and retract the gate) were sticking out really far and that made it kind of wobbly. I thought first of adding a 1x4 to the frame to cut down the width, but I actually like the space on the sides as the cats just slide in and out through there (it's not wide enough for the baby of course). They can probably jump it, but they're a bit dumb so I don't want to chance it. So we used left over scraps of base trim on one side where two of the feet meet the doorframe, and presto! it's not wobbly anymore, and there is still room for the cats to sneak through. I like the latch system on this, as it can be managed one-handed, and while my daughter immediately understood that lifting the latch will open the door, she's not yet capable of doing the 2nd part that actually unlocks the latch. We actively hide that feature by using our bodies or distraction. This product came to us appearing new, but I believe someone else had it before us as the zip-ties holding labels and things were all cut already. But no parts were missing, there were no dings or dents, and it functions well, so I am still giving a good review. The packaging was solid as the box got beat up in transit but the product was undamaged. The product came when it was supposed to. Installation is very straight-forward in my opinion. Pop the feet into the holes on the sides, get on the floor, and start tightening each side. Keep going and going until the door latches and you are no longer able to move the feet around.
It's not even that good
It's not even that good $51 is not even that worth I don't if I'm the only one but the door can't close All the gate isn't that long for a kitchen it's more for the stairs
No bedroom access
I Purchased this gate to keep my dogs out of the bedrooms. It looks good in the home, it is easy to assemble and it works perfectly. I highly recommend it and the price is definitely right.