Resco Deluxe Dog Nail Clippers
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Heavy duty, solid steel construction is guaranteed to last.
- Powder-coated body ensures a smooth, stunning finish and added comfort.
- Designed to let you easily replace dull blades when needed.
- Guillotine-style trimmer allows less pressure to cut nails for quicker and easier trimming sessions.
- Rubber handle gives you a tight grip, even when the clippers are wet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Andis Cordless Dog & Cat Nail Grinder$62.99Chewy Price$65.02List Price
- Bissell Dog & Cat Nail Clippers$10.10Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Dremel Grooming Discs for 7760-PGK Nail Grinder$6.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Pet Nail Scissor, Medium$6.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Resco Ergonomic Series Comb for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, Combination$39.99Chewy Price
- Safari Wire Pin Bamboo Handle Dog Brush, Small$12.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Slicker Pet Brush$15.23Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Dog Grooming Hammocks, X-Small$46.00Chewy Price
- Coastal Pet Products Adjustable Nylon Dog Grooming Loop, Black, 24-in, 3/8-in$4.79Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb, Face/Finish, Silver$9.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
Very happy with these
I've had this product for at least 1 year and I've had no issues with them. We have 4 dogs, 3 bulldogs with softer nails and 1 Airedale mix with very tough nails and it gets through them all great! I also enjoy that there's no loud clicks when you're cutting the nails so even the ones who hate their nails clipped sit better (they still hate it but they're better). Would 100% purchase again.
Bought these to keep from having to carry my dog to the vet for nail trims but going to have to carry him any ways. These clippers arrived broken. They are missing the piece that actually cuts the nails. Never ordering again!
Works great as designed. Made in USA
Well made with tight tolerances. Works great. You will not go wrong with these.
These dog nail clippers are so much better than the typical ones. They are simple and I can get in and get them done without the usual dramatic squealing.
80 lb German Shepherd owner
Easy clipping! German Shepherd owner and these made the world of a difference.
Need to be a bit more heavy duty my one dogs nails are tough even after a bath soak but they work great on the little dog
RESCO DULL NAIL CLIPPER
I have been buying this same nail clipper for years. When Foster & Smith was selling it, it was green and a very sharp nail clipper. Soon Chewy had the same clipper, but it was yellow and not as sharp. I just purchased two last week. They are so dull, I can hardly cut my golden retrievers nails. It pinches the nail, instead of cutting. It seems like the manufacturer is cutting corners and not making the same quality nail clipper, that they used to.
Best clippers I have ever purchased
My dog has large thick nails. These are amazing. The cut through like warm butter. They don’t make that clipping sound that activated her. The best thing is you can get a replacement blade if they get dull. Great purchase. Thanks Chewy.
Much easier to handle and small so to not alarm our dog when she see us coming.
Not large enough
I bought these for my medium size dog. They are supposed to be " large". His toenail will barely fit in it, which makes doing his nails extra challenging because he doesn't like it in the first place. They also don't feel as sturdy as my old ones that I had for 20 yearsm