Richard's Organics Deodorizing Shampoo, 12-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Perfect for pets with sensitive skin. With coconut oil based cleansers, this product won't remove essentials oils that can lead to skin irritation. This mild surfactant won't cause any more damage to your pet's skin
- This product has antimicrobial properties thanks some of its ingredients like Zinc and Rosemary extract. Most bad odors come from bacteria and fungus on your pet's skin.
- Lavender oil has soothing properties and can prevent possible infections.
- Baking soda is universally known to be an odor eliminator. This ingredient will take away those deeply rooted odors that your pet may have.
- Natural extracts and oils soothe skin and leave coat clean, shiny and healthy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Shot One Shot Whitening Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.50Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- iGroom Hypoallergenic Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$64.00Chewy Price$60.80Autoship Price
- iGroom Argan + Vitamin E Moisturizing Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$61.50Chewy Price$58.42Autoship Price
- iGroom Vavoom Volumizing Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$26.75Chewy Price$25.41Autoship Price
- iGroom True Color Brightening Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$26.75Chewy Price$25.41Autoship Price
- iGroom Pro-Keratin Leave-In Dog Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$38.75Chewy Price$36.81Autoship Price
- Petkin MilkBath Dog Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Colognes For Pets Whitey Tidy Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Amazonia Waterless Dry Bath Pet Shampoo, 16.9-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price
- DealTop Performance Bright Magic Dog & Cat Shampoo, 5-gal bottle$111.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price$106.39Autoship Price
- Top Performance Citrilux Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Top Performance SilKote Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleaners, Glycerin...||Water, Coco Betaine, Coco Glucoside...||Water, Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Coco Glucoside...||Deionized Water, TEA Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Bentaine...||Purified Water, Coconut Oil Based Cleaners, Acrylates Copolymer...|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
My pitbulls Love it
They are white & blue and white. They have sensative skin and i found this when Journey was a puppy. I love these products and stock up when i order from chewy
Where is the nice smell??
Opened the bottle and noticed the nice smell of the shampoo. After giving my dog a bath with it, he still had that wet doggy odor. Just expected more.
I don’t know why people are saying this smells good.... it smells horrible. Not a nice scent at all just smelling in the bottle. I went ahead and bathed my dog with it anyways so I could give you a real review and it left my dog clean but smelling bad. I got the conditioner and shampoo, and same smell. I had to use dog deodorant spray to cover the smell.
Love the scent!
My dog stinks, but this keeps him smelling nice for several days at a time. Plus, all the shampoos from this company have had a pleasing scent.
Truly a pleasant scent in a dog shampoo. Plus it is organic.
Have ordered his products before from you , find them all to be excellent.
Calming bath refreshed skin
When I bathed my dogs with this product not only does it smell wonderful, the lavender in the shampoo helped with calming during their bath and my one dog has skin issues and helped ease the itching. Great shampoo.
I had looked for a while for a good shampoo for my lab. I love this product! Great scent and it makes her coarse coat feel soft. I would definitely recommend it.
I thought it would make my dog smell good because of its t outed ingredients and because it was on a good website. Would actually appreciate a refund for the 2 bottles purchased, I did find a great product from my vet. but Richards did not help my dog at all.
Richard's Organic Deodorizing Shampoo
Not as good as I had hoped. The smell doesn't last on my Schnauzer. May be better on other breeds.