Royal Canin Adult Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Every nutrient included in this diet has a specific purpose that contributes to helping your dog maintain optimal health and wellness.
- Contains a range of B vitamins, including biotin, niacin, riboflavin, along with minerals like zinc oxide and zinc proteinate for ultimate nutrition and health.
- Formula can be given to small breed adult dogs (up to 22 lbs) over 10 months and to large breed adults (22+ lbs) over 15 months.
- Vitamins, amino acids, and powerful antioxidants work together to nourish your dog’s skin and coat, as well as support healthy nervous system function.
- Highly palatable loaf-style meal in sauce provides supreme taste and texture your adult dog will be begging for more!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Poultry & Beef Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Canine Care Nutrition Digestive Care Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 12$40.68Chewy Price$38.65Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Poultry Variety Pack Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Mature Adult in Gel Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$68.18Chewy Price$71.76List Price$64.77Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Beauty Healthy Skin Adult Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Breed Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$19.49Chewy Price$21.49List Price$18.52Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Savory Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$27.12Chewy Price$29.59List Price$25.76Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition Small Adult Formula Dog Dry Food, 14-lb bag$46.49Chewy Price$47.99List Price$44.17Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Paws Savory Beef & Vegetable Stew Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12$27.12Chewy Price$29.59List Price$25.76Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain-Free Salmon & Vegetable Entree Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$34.44Chewy Price$37.99List Price$32.72Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Chihuahua Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$67.24Chewy Price$70.78List Price$63.88Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient for Processing, Chicken, Pork Liver...||Chicken Broth, Pork Liver, Carrots...||Water, Turkey, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken, Pork By-Products...||Water, Chicken, Pork Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Appetite Stimulation||Hip & Joint Support, Weight Management||Appetite Stimulation, High-Energy, Immune Support...||Skin & Coat Health, Appetite Stimulation||N/A|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
131 Customer Reviews
My dogs LOVE this food!
I was introduced to this brand by my vet when my dog had some stomach issues. They went nuts for it. I decided to try the non vet prescribed version when they were not happy with their other food. This was a success! My lab and chihuahua go crazy for this too!
Would recommend 100%
My dog was getting sick every time he ate his old dog food, so I made the switch to royal canin. My vet recommended it highly and my dog loves it. He is excited to eat again which is a big relief to me. Definitely a healthier choice and better ingredients.
Good dog food
Both my dogs love this. I always have had so many food allergy problems with my Benji so I am glad I have found something good for a change.
On my recent order that included one case of science diet chicken pate12 oz cans, most of the cans were damaged, and three of the cans could not even be opened. The cans were not damaged in shipment as the case was fully intact. The other case in the shipment were not damaged. The cans were damaged prior to shipping. This has frequently happened in the past as well!!
She loves it!
My golden doodle is such a picky eater. She’s now 2 1/2, and we’ve finally found the food she loves. So happy! Plus the price on chewy makes it more affordable.
Thank you so much
I had a problem with supply chain., having tried this for a substitute for PR Royal Canin. My dog had a poor reaction to a new food and I had to call in for more PR, waiting for it to come in. I spoke to 5 different associates at different times and they were all kind, all helpful and all over the United States. Thank you Chewy!!!
My poodle loves it! And eats in less than 15 minutes. I add it to the kibble with just a little warmth from the microwave!
like the ease of ordering and how fast it arrives chewy carries a good selection of products
Canin dog food
Good food for both our cat and dog. They both like it but only a freshly openend can. Wish for smaller cans.
Doggy loves it
Doggy loves it and mixes well with dry food. Is a little dense not a lot of liquid in can.