Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Golden Retriever Adult Dry Dog Food
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Golden Retrievers 15 months and older.
- Specialized kibble is designed specifically for a Golden Retriever’s straight muzzle and scissor bite to encourage chewing.
- Reinforces the skin barrier with essential nutrients to support healthy skin and coat.
- Promotes heart health with taurine, EPA, and DHA for healthy cardiac function.
- Supports weight management with precise calorie and fat content designed for big dogs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$92.99Chewy Price$93.99List Price$88.34Autoship Price
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Pug Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition German Shepherd Puppy Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$99.99Chewy Price$100.99List Price$94.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Dachshund Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Miniature Schnauzer Adult Dry Dog Food, 10-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$94.99Chewy Price$90.24Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Labrador Retriever Adult 5+ Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$83.69Chewy Price$84.99List Price$79.51Autoship Price
- Nutro Ultra Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$34.98Chewy Price$36.99List Price$33.23Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Small Bites Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 33-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$65.54Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brown Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oat Groats...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Oat Groats...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice...||Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal, Oat Groats...||Brewers Rice, Oat Groats, Chicken By-Product Meal...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Hip & Joint Support, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support||N/A||Skin & Coat Health, Hip & Joint Support|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
336 Customer Reviews
Royal Canin Golden Retriever
Two AKC Goldens, ages 3 & 5, love this food. They have ate it since they were puppies, but the price is astronomical. I know it has nutritional supplements in it, but the price has nearly doubled in the last couple of years.
Great for teeth!
Our 5 year old Golden had some plaque built up on his teeth. After a week on this food, his teeth are pearly white!!
Its a favorite here
My golden Retriever turned one, and he switched from puppy royal canine to adult with no diarea and loves his food. Everyone notices his healthy beautiful flowing coat. He has grown healthy too and his grand father was a champion! It is twice the price but so worth every penny! My brothers black lab is 10 years staying over. She just loves the food as a treat eating several daily with no stomach or digestive issues more than her food so I will probably get her some in black lab. Mostly, my rescued chIn/pomeranian/ chihuahua/ mix loves the food as cookies the most! He is only 24 pds. A family of beautiful shiny coats spinning and dancing for breakfast of Royal canine. Please keep making this definitely royal premium food my dogs love.
This is the best Golden Retriever food
My 3 year old english cream loves it, it's extremely consistent and he seems to perform better. vs Purina pro plan
I think this food is fine, but definitely overpriced. I get they put things in it for specific dog breeds but the only thing I can tell are basic vitamins all dogs need and then a specific shape for the specific dogs teeth… did R&D on that really necessitate a markup of $20/$30 above it’s comparable competitors When the ingredients are still (sub)standard? Bottom line, I think you can get a better food for your dog at this price point.
A Good Substitute for Large Breed Royal Canin
Evidently Royal Canin is having trouble getting ingredients for the Large Breed formula so I had to find a substitute that agreed with my Golden's stomach. I had tried this before and it didn't work out so well. He did so much better on the Large Breed formula. This time around the Golden Retriever formula seems to be OK and it's working for us until the Large Breed formula is available. The chunks in this bag are much larger and the amount you feed is different. Since I am mixing two formulas to make sure the transition sits well with the stomach issues I had to do some thinking!! I am just happy that I didn't have to switch to a different brand.
The proof is in the poop!
I could tell this is better quality dog food as soon as I opened the bag! My 2 goldens love it! Since I switched from their other dry food, they both go poop fewer times a day and less comes out! Why? Because they are absorbing the nutrients from the food and there is less to discard!!! Loving this dry food! Worth spending more!
Arrived on time and the price was reasonable! The product was available when many stores didn’t have it and the stores that had it raised the price. Thanks Chewy for keepin your prices down during this time of need. Great customer service also!!
Dog loves it
Dog loves this ! Seems like good product! Pieces are very large for large dog. A bit too big for my aussie. Only wish they had a food specific to Australian Shepherd
I am a Golden Retriever
I love my Royal Canine Golden Retriever food! I have had some problems with dislike of other dry food. This is the best and you will love it too!