Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive wet cat food that provides complete and balanced nutrition to promote safe weight loss in overweight or obese cats.
- Supports healthy digestion and helps satisfy hunger and control begging with a high natural fiber content to help your cat feel satisfied between meals.
- Provides targeted nutrients to help support joints and bones that are stressed from excess weight.
- Formulated to promote a healthy urinary tract environment.
- Low-fat, high-protein formula helps encourage healthy muscle mass.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Moderate Calorie Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects Variety Pack Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet m/d GlucoSupport with Liver Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$64.99Chewy Price$61.74Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM Dietetic Management Savory Selects Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$60.99Chewy Price$57.94Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$71.76Chewy Price$68.17Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.96Chewy Price$52.21Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Dry Cat Food, 7.7-lb bag$67.99Chewy Price$64.59Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Calm Dry Cat Food, 8.8-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Savory Selects with Chicken Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets OM Overweight Management Dry Cat Food, 16-lb bag$77.99Chewy Price$74.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken Liver, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken Liver...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health, Weight Management||Kidney Care|
|Food Texture||Pate||Pate||Pate||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
119 Customer Reviews
Good, not great.
Royal Canin has always been expensive, that's no surprise. But what WAS a surprise was RC cutting the 5.6 oz satiety option, and then UPPING the price of the smaller can. The food is already *incredibly* expensive as it is, and then take away the larger can??? Absolutely criminal. As far as the cat goes, she was on this diet for about 2 years. At first the weight loss was going extremely well, dropped 3 pounds, but for the last year the weight loss has plateaued and she has gained a little back. So due to that and the change in price/size, Royal Canin is not cutting it anymore.
Delicious, but not filling
My cat loves this food—or any Royal Canin food, really. She needed something easy to digest, that won’t cause urinary tract crystals, and that was high fiber. The vet recommended this. But the cat is never full and starts begging as soon as she has eaten—which she never did before. ? It’s a mystery.
Good customer service
My fluffy cat's usual diet food was out of stock. I was notified and immediately called to find out what my options were. Chewy was able to offer Royal Canin as a substitute and get it to me quickly--before I ran out. Great product. My only complaint is that the can isn't as big as Aurora's usual and she lets me know.
Chewy is a Great Company, Great Food!
Chewy delivers the food on time and is always there when I need them. Royal Canin Satiety is working out real well for my cat since Royal Canin PV is unavailable. He loves the pate as well as the dry! Thank you Chewy for all the great things you do!
They Like It
Both our senior cats seem to like this food and they eat it willingly. I wasn't sure what "loaf in sauce" would be like; we've tried to avoid the foods in thick gravy. This Royal Canin formula is fine; it's a pate with a tiny amount of light sauce. They've only been eating it for a couple of weeks so no weight loss yet, but at least their weights haven't increased at all.
My Vet declared both my cats overweight, 2 lbs each, and in need of a diet regimen. She suggested this food and fortunately both my cats love it. They like the Satiety dry food too. It's been a couple weeks and one cat still has one more pound to lose. My dog has also been on the dog version of this food, and successfully lost extra poundage as well. It seems tasty, and it works. I only wish they made a human version of it!
It has stopped his begging.
I don't know yet if he'll lose any weight, but it has stopped his begging. I give him one can at 5:30am and another can about 6 hours later, then some dry treats 9 hrs later and he's good until 5:30am the next day. He had been begging all day while I work from home. This has solved the problem. But it sure is expensive!
Must taste pretty good
Didn’t have too much trouble transitioning my cat to this food. Followed the guidance for slow transitioning. The last days took a bit longer but she’s eating it now. She had already been happily eating the Satiety dry food. We just started so weight loss is TBD.
A new food for my always hungry kittens
Just on my third week of feeding this new food to the cats. So 50% of new food and 50% old food. Hoping they won't be as food searching when they are fully on the new diet.
Cat loved it!
I already had been feeding my cat the dry food form of this food. Well, he attacked this version. Strongly recommend it.