Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal Support Early Consult Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food to support kidney health.
- Supports kidneys at an early stage with moderate phosphorus levels and an antioxidant complex.
- Highly palatable dry dog food formulated to help support renal function with long chain omega-3 fatty acids, EPA, and DHA.
- Helps promote tissue and cellular health by providing a blend of antioxidants to help neutralize free radicals.
- Specifically designed by scientific experts in cat and dog nutrition.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support S Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support F Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet KS Kidney Support Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$94.98Chewy Price$90.23Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support D Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$74.16Chewy Price$70.45Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Lamb Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$86.99Chewy Price$82.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility Kidney Care + Mobility with Chicken Dry Dog Food, 18.7-lb bag$96.99Chewy Price$92.14Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Dry Dog Food, 34-lb bag$113.99Chewy Price$108.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support E Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Wet Dog Food, 13.3-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Beef & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$99.98Chewy Price$94.98Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Chicken Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$95.98Chewy Price$91.18Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Brewers Rice, Chicken By-Product Meal...||Brewers Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Corn...||Powdered Cellulose, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Barley, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Low Glycemic, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Weight Management||Diabetic Support, Weight Management, Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Not liking the taste
Although I transitioned my dog slowly from her old food to this food, she is not terribly interested in eating. At first my dog ate the Royal Canin easily, but now she seems to have lost interest and will only eat this if I add a small bit of protein to her food which goes toward defeating the purpose. I can't say that I would or wouldn't recommend this food, it's been a struggle for my girl to eat it, but my choices are very limited.
Passed the taste test
My dog seems to love it. Too early to tell if it'll make a difference in her labs.
I'm very happy with this food thank you!!!
My dog has kidney failure and I was told by the vet to treat every day as her last. I was advised to put her on a special diet for dogs with renal problems. I have been feeding her the Royal Canin renal diet for about 4 years now and she looks fit as a fiddle. She is a 14 year old beagle, full of life and when I take her out many people think she is a young dog. She has amazing energy a beautiful coat. You would never know she was sick. A kidneys remains stable in stage 2 due to her diet because we haven't made any other changes so I would definitely recommend this product.
My Awesome Boy
He loves the food and his belly isn't nearly as bloated as it was...I do this with the fish oil and he's been doing and looking much better...thank you
Dog refuses it. Lots of corn for lots of money.
My dog actually experienced a severe kidney crisis AFTER going through almost a bag of this. He now complete refuses to eat it, which is odd because he will normally eat anything. I should have read the label before following my vet's instructions and ordering this because the ingredients are cheap (corn, rice, chicken meal) yet the product is very expensive. I'm looking for higher quality options.
Our dog eats this food very well and he is particular about his kibble
Our dog eats this dog food very well. We use it as treats as well and he loves it.
Dane LOVES this food!!!
My great dane absolutely LOVES this food! I was worried she might not, but not a problem! She just gobbles it up!!!