Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry dog food formulated to help overweight and obese dogs lose weight and to help reduce begging behavior.
- Helps your dog feel full and satisfies hunger with a special blend of fibers.
- Promotes bone and joint health with targeted nutrients to support bones and joints placed under stress by excess body weight.
- Helps ensure essential nutrient needs are met during weight loss with 100% complete and balanced dog nutrition.
- Helps dogs maintain lean muscle mass and supports weight management as dogs achieve an ideal weight.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Small Breed Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Glycobalance Dry Dog Food, 7.7-lb bag$45.99Chewy Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Hydrolyzed Protein Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 24.2-lb bag$122.99Chewy Price$116.84Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Selected Protein PR Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$109.99Chewy Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal High Fiber Dry Dog Food, 8.8-lb bag$57.99Chewy Price$55.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Thin Slices In Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$90.99Chewy Price$86.44Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet r/d Weight Reduction Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 27.5-lb bag$105.99Chewy Price$100.69Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Skin/Food Sensitivities Original Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Satiety Support Weight Management Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet h/d Heart Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Powdered Cellulose, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Fat...||Potato, Rabbit Meal, Coconut Oil...||Potato, Duck By-Product Meal, Coconut Oil...||Brewers Rice, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Chicken Fat...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Chicken-Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Rabbit, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Weight Management||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
428 Customer Reviews
High protein food or just wheat and corn?
Advertising as a high protein food, what protein? The main ingredient is powdered cellulose, multiple wheat/corn sources and a chicken by product meal (the ground, rendered, clean parts of the carcass of slaughtered chicken, such as necks, feet, undeveloped eggs and intestines, exclusive of feathers) Cellulose is often controversial as it can be produced from leftover plant matter from agriculture and industry. Sources could include the non-digestible parts of corn plants, sugarcane plants, or even trees that are processed in mills. Powdered Cellulose provides no nutrition of protein, fat, or carbohydrates which are the core nutrients for dogs. If you want a low fat food it's usually a fish protein but you can compare the fat level of your current food to others and find one thats 3-4 % lower and it makes a difference.
Kibble size is really big!!!
My vet recommended and prescribed this food for my medium size dog. It was hard to find, and was happy to see that Chewy had it in stock. I ordered the 27lb bag since it seems to be hard to find. My dog tried to eat the food, but the kibble size is so big. She gave up on it. I decided to cut the kibble in half and she eats the food now. But I have 27lbs of kibble to cut up.
Something really yummy for my tummy.
Mathilda has struggled off and on for the past few of years with weight issues which have been challenging her mobility and comfort levels. We recently began to feed this kibble and she wolfs it up. The other she was eating before was not doing the job with her weight and she didn't care for the flavor either. SO, TWO WINS with this. She is happier and that's the bottom line.
My Golden Retriever likes this food (as much as any other) and has lost a significant amount of weight in just a a few short months. RC Satiety really works well for our boy!
My bullmastiff/hippopotamus is losing slowly but she eats it and seems content. The real positive is that she has had food allergies and chronic staph infections on her muzzle. These have both disappeared on the diet, coat looks great, foot chewing ended. Very pleased. 15lbs to go!
My girl loves the taste!
My girl loves the taste of this food! She ate it as a sample right out of the bag. Hoping this will help her to loose some weight.
My dog is a few lbs overweight and the vet recommended this food. I was prepared for an ordeal swapping his regular kibble out but he loves this stuff! It’s gone as soon as I put it down, and we’re very pleased!
Apparently tastes better than it smells!
I was worried that my dog would not eat this "diet" food that was prescribed, but he LOVES it! The only downfall that I have found is the extremely strong odor of the food itself! Very fishy smelling but it doesn't seem to bother him at all and he is losing weight on it while eating the same amount of food that he was previously getting in another brand!
This dog food is fantastic. Once my older female was spayed, her appetite was off the charts and in spite of eating the same amount of food, she gained weight. This dog food curves her appetite, and has her Looking fit and trim and feeling great.
My dog loves it!
Switched to this Royal Canin brand because my dog needed to lose some weight. While I haven't had him at the vet for a weight check just yet, he definitely looks like he's lost a few pounds. Most importantly he has some stomach issues & is very sensitive to certain foods. He adjusted to this food very well with no issues and loves it.