Shapley's Original M-T-G Mane Tail Groom Plus Horse SolutionBy Shapley's
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Features all of the power of the original formula but with a light, fresh, herbal scent.
- This unique solution is recommended by veterinarians for a variety of bacterial and fungal skin problems.
- Has successfully treated rain rot, dew poisoning, scratches, mud fever, greasy heel, sweet itch, girth itch, itchy skin, dandruff and tail rubbing, and it’s also been used on thrush and white line disease.
- Results can be seen as soon as the next day, and you’ll see visible hair growth in three to five days. M-T-G has also been proven to add volume and length to mane and tail hair—as much as three inches per month.
- It’s also great for hot spots and soothing itchy, dry skin on dogs, cats and livestock.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter...||Castor Oil, Salicylic Acid, Inert Ingredients||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water, Stearic Acid...|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy||Itch & Redness Remedy||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Miracle in a bottle
This stuff is stinky but works like magic! I do have to be careful living in Florida as it will cause horses to burn in the sun!!! I have been using it on my mare with sweet itch. She rubbed a patch of hair off her mane and rubbed her neck raw. Started applying MTG and kept her in a stall to prevent any burns… literally in 3 days I saw hair growth over her raw patch!!! Definitely recommend and will continue to use!
Works well to grow hair!
I used to use this on horses and it always worked well. I am now using it on my dogs to encourage coat growth where needed. I thought maybe by buying the herbal scented one I would get away from the strong smell, but this one smells just as bad. Even with the smell it works well, will buy again.
Stinks and is Unbelievably oily
Washed my dog with this shampoo and it did not lather up. It made him so oily and he stunk like smoked potted meat. I washed him again with an oatmeal shampoo but did not really help with the oil or stink.
MTG Plus Mane Tail Groom Plus
Super fast delivery! Best price! Will order again!
Works great but smells bad
This product made my dog’s hair grow back quickly but it has a lingering odor of sulfur and bacon grease.
Sargents hair grew back so fast
Just buy it that’s all I’m going to say look at the pictures
Saw this product ad late summer after my horse rubbed many sores on his tail, back and hips. I've been applying it for about a week and he has left the areas alone...and so do the flies!!!
Problem skin dog
This stuff stinks terrible,I hope it works.I have an english bull dog thats old and having skin issues.Hope it helps her but the smell better be worth it.
Amazing price for an amazing product!
This is by far the best price I've found for MTG. It's an amazing product that lives up to the hype. I've been using it on our two yr old paint's mane and tail, along the dock and on areas where he's got some lacerations/hair missing (happens in spring on the farm!) and in quite pleased with it. It helps healing, getting rid of rain rot, and hair growth. I've also used it in my dog's floppy ears. She gets recurrent infections due to lack of air flow, and the sulfur really soothes her ears and loosens up all the gunk she's got, unlike any other product my vet has prescribed or that we've used. The herbal scent is so so-it's the best smelling stuff, but it's not horrible. The animals don't seem to mind, so as long as they're fine with it, so are we!
Shapley's Original M-T-G
The stuff works great!! I even mix some in with the shampoo!!