Shop Care Super Enzyme Pet Urine & Odor Destroyer
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ideal for public and commercial pet relief areas around hotels, airports and apartment buildings.
- Suitable for professional use in boarding kennels, veterinary facilities, pet grooming salons and doggy daycare centers.
- Also great for deodorizing trash cans, dumpsters and drains.
- Designed to eliminate urine odors.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors for all organic pet odors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Thornell L.O.E Laundry Odor Eliminator, 32-oz bottle$29.95Chewy Price
- Thornell Odorcide Laundry Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 16-oz bottle$13.73Chewy Price$22.95List Price
- Emmy's Best Pet Products Enzyme-Based Pet Odor & Stain Eraser, 32-oz bottle$25.99Chewy Price$29.95List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Carbona Oxy Powered Steam Carpet Cleaner, 48-oz bottle$9.42Chewy Price
- Auto Shocker Quick Release Vehicle Interior Odor Eliminating Vapor$18.90Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- Nature's Miracle Advanced Dog Stain & Odor Remover, Accushot Spray, 1.3-gal bottle$48.99Chewy Price$51.99List Price$46.54Autoship Price
- Shop Care 4X Ultra Synergistic Enzyme Laundry Detergent, 1-gal bottle$34.00Chewy Price$39.95List Price$32.30Autoship Price
- Simple Green Bio Dog Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$8.02Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Odormute Pet Odor Eliminator Concentrate, 15-oz$15.99Chewy Price
- Hoover Steam Complete Pet Steam Mop$90.42Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, Melon Burst Scent, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Usage||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Carpet, Litter Box, Kennels, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery, Bedding, Carpet|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Protector|
|Top Ingredients||—||Water, Advanced Biological Blend, Non-Ionic Surfactant...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
This product is amazing! It does what it says and does it well. The smell is pleasant compared to other enzyme cleaners. I bought this after countless failed attempts using other popular enzyme cleaners and figured the professional strength would work best. IT DOES! I used it as a pretreatment and then used it in my carpet cleaner machine. It even took out the precious tenants dog smell- now my dog doesn’t ‘mark’ anymore!
Great on old urine stains as well!
I had a puppy that kept hiding and peeing on the carpet in areas I don't normally go. Once I found it it was already old and soaked into the carpet. After the first soak it already smelled much better! I keep doing it when I clean to help keep the smell from coming back since I can't pull the carpet up just yet! Definitely recommend keeping on hand!!! Works great on clothes too!
This Stuff Works!
After spending 4 days fighting with another product that I will not name, I decided to give this one a try. Admittedly I was a bit hesitant as this product doesn't seem to have been given much attention, but I had to do something. I have zero regrets. This product is simple to use. I used it undiluted in a carpet cleaner. The instructions are very specific about only using cool or cold water which I also did. All the dog urine stink that had been putting me in a mood disappeared after the first round of cleaning the carpets. At the time of writing this review, my carpets were cleaned about 12 hours ago. I have checked them for stains with a black light and have gotten down on all fours to give the rugs a sniff test. Stains are gone and the carpets smell like they've been cleaned. This product does have a scent. It is a clean smell without all the perfume like other products use, but for those with a sensitive nose, I suggest using a fan on exhaust or leaving a window open while using. I'm scent sensitive due to allergies, but putting a fan on exhaust ( having the air from the room taken out) the scent didn't cause a allergy flareup. Thank you, Shop Care for this awesome product. Please never change the formula. It is nice using a product that does what the label promises.
As my dog has gotten older, he has a few accidents in the house. It has been almost impossible to get the smell out. And then I tried this stuff. It's like there was never dog pee in my house. I cannot recommend this stuff enough.
I recently bought a puppy, even though I scrubbed up messes they left dark stains. This not only smells amazing but my carpet looks brand new.
I’m not fond of this smell, and I don’t know that I agree with the dilution instructions, especially indoors. He sometimes uses our patio, and the dilution seems to not be an issue there. it does work fairly well at full strength indoors and is economically the best available.
Research paid off
Had been having multiple puppy accidents on hard wood floors as well as carpet. Just was going out of my mind. Finally after reading countless product reviews, I took a chance on this odor product. Whoopeee! Perfect! Arrived just in time for my puppy to leave me a wet and juicy pile of poop on the carpet. Picked up what I could and then took a wet rag with a dab of the super enzyme cleaner and washed the area and patted dry. Product has light fragrance which disappears entirely when it dries. ( Normally I do not like any fragrance, but this is fine) Later I gave it a really good sniff test, and there was no, I mean NO odor. Of poop or cleaner. Going to use in carpet cleaner too and sharing half the gallon with my sister for her many cat accidents. This is just what I wanted, glad I took the chance and ordered.
I got this today and on the picture it shows there is supposed to be a sprayer to the bottle I never got that part of the bottle I got the bottle with just a cap on it taped shut I don't know if I will order this stuff again.
I was using nature's cure and another that was a tablet which dissolved in water and both did nothing compared to shop care. We even rented a carpet cleaner and used water only to extract the carpet and then sprayed this on our carpet and continue to do so where the urine is strong. It works great and our home will stay with this product. GREAT PRICE FOR THE ITEM PURCHASED
It works great!
Moved into a place that had terrible dog urine smell used this everyday for a week the smell of urine is slowly going away. It works & smells amazing!