SmartCat Toy Box Balls, Color Varies, 3 Pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Each pack contains 3 durable foam rubber balls.
- Soft, colorful balls will entertain your cat for hours.
- Works great with the Peek-a-Prize & Peek & Play Toy Boxes.
- Each ball is approximately 1.5 inch in diameter.
- Comes in random colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Magic Familiars Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Pioneer Pet Catnip Toy Nip Nibblers, 3 count$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Frisco Pride Rainbow Sisal Ball Cat Toy$3.98Chewy Price
- KONG Refillable Squirrel Catnip Cat Toy$3.89Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- PetSafe Funkitty Fishbowl Cat Toy$5.83Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Fat Cat Classic Tail Chaser Cat Toy, Color Varies$4.99Chewy Price
- KONG Tennis Balls with Bells Cat Toy$4.49Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Eeeks! Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies$3.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- dealBergan Scratcher Replacement Pads, 2 count$9.99Chewy Price
- KONG Active Treat Ball Cat Toy$3.41Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- KONG Softies Fuzzy Bunny Cat Toy, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Ethical Pet Shimmer Balls Cat Toy, 4-pack$3.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rubber, Synthetic Fabric||N/A|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up||Catnip, Exercise||Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls, Games & Puzzles||Balls||Balls|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
302 Customer Reviews
Cats love them!
These balls are made to go into the box toy with holes where the cat works to get the balls out of the box. But very quickly my cat removes the balls from the box, and then she has a blast playing with the ball all over the room. Because the balls are very light weight and the cover of the ball is made of a felt-like material, the cat can grab it with her claws and throw it across the room. Great fun watching!
These are great but don't last long
These are very light weight. My cat bites into them and it leaves little holes all over the call until it's just a little ball of holes. She doesn't play with it often but it's nice to add to the toy collection
I don't give them baths; they clean themselves quite well so for them, the tub has been a playground ever since they were little. They love to play with these balls in the tub because the ball will roll partway up the side then back down in unexpected directions. Thankfully, the balls are made of hard foam so no bells to jingle and they roll fairly quietly.
It's a 6 paw thumbs up!
My furbabies loves these little balls. Especially my little 6 week old little girl . She's learning to play fetch. Great toy for all ages.
OK as replacement ball
Full disclosure: I did not realize these were replacement balls for another toy, so I’m reviewing these as a regular ball. My cat Sasha wasn’t super interested until his other balls were all MIA and he had to play with them. They don’t bounce and are a bit harder than I would have wanted for a ball to throw to him, but he did get the hang of them and eventually played a little with them. I will not be repurchasing because I do not have the toy they go with, but they’re still good to have as a back up ball.
Happy to find these finally after the prior set disintegrated after rigorous play! Not at all pleased with the fact that it was shipped in an oversized box when an envelope would have done the job, or better still ship the two items together asi requested!
We love these!
Mine arrived in the colors as pictured. Very vibrant and they're light. After having painfully stepped on and broken several hard plastic balls I'm going to stick with these little rubber balls. It would be great if they could make them with a bell inside!
If I were a kitty....
I would love these bright colorful balls to run after! Unfortunately my kitty is not attracted to them to the point of running after them. maybe she would play with them in a toy box with holes!
Kiwi loves these.
Bought these for my girl who loves ball toys, she really enjoys batting them around. They have a few tooth marks because sometimes she will nibble them too, but overall they're both soft and strong at the same time... a great toy. Just make sure you keep an eye on where they're at because they can roll far and easily get lost under the couch or table!
Never tired of these
Cats loved these balls. they never get tired of them. would recommend them for keeping cats busy