For older, injured or invalid dogs, the CareLift lifting harness provides a convenient and safe way to improve pet’s mobility. The unique design lifts dogs from both the hips and abdomen, resulting in less stress than similar devices which lift only from either the legs or abdomen.
There’s also a specially-shaped protector panel under the abdomen for male dogs (can be removed for females). The CareLift is excellent for assisting pets up stairs, into vehicles, onto furniture, outside for a bathroom break, or to provide some assistance when taking a walk. Perfect for rehabilitation of dogs after injury or surgery.
- Provides a gentle, convenient and safe way to improve a dog’s mobility who is older, injured or who have become invalid.
- This unique dog harness lifts dogs from both the hips and abdomen providing comfortable assistance and resulting in less stress than similar devices which lift only from either the legs or abdomen.
- Available in two adjustable sizes to fit most any dog comfortably.
- Excellent for assisting pets up the stairs, into vehicles, & onto furniture who are unable to move easily.
- When using the Rear-Only version, the dog harness must be attached to the dog for each use. However, when using the full-body (front+rear) configuration, the dog harness can be comfortably worn for long periods, making it easy to assist your dog without the hassle of installing the harness each time it’s needed (great for “emergency” bathroom breaks!)
See all items by Solvit