Sporn Ancient Vase 2 Aquarium Ornament
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adds a touch of style and allure to any aquarium set up with ancient vase design.
- Beautifully hand painted by an expert artisan so it’s sure to be the perfect décor item.
- Looks like actual pottery and made with an aquarium-safe resin that’s great for freshwater or saltwater aquariums.
- Provides a stress-free hiding place for fish and invertebrates and adds enrichment to your aquarium.
- It’s easy to keep clean and is totally safe for your plants, fish, and invertebrates.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluval Chi Waterfall Mountain Aquarium Ornament$10.19Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- GloFish Aquarium Plant, Green, Medium$5.23Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Sporn Static Cling Coral Aquarium Background, Medium$11.42Chewy Price$12.98List Price
- Underwater Galleries Glow-In-The-Dark! Moon Aquarium Stones, 3 count$7.77Chewy Price$9.95List Price
- Sporn Artificial Anemone Aquarium Decoration, Pink$8.26Chewy Price$8.98List Price
- Penn-Plax Action Air Diver with Hose Aerating Aquarium Ornament, 4-in, Color Varies$7.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Underwater Galleries Sea Cave Aquarium Stone, Medium$14.95Chewy Price
- Galapagos Aquarium Sea Glass, 4-lb bag, Deep Sea Blue$14.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax SpongeBob Squidwards Home Aquarium Ornament, 6.5-in$6.88Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Sporn 6-Piece Corner Column Aquarium Ornament$31.02Chewy Price$34.98List Price
- SubstrateSource Cholla Wood Aquarium & Terrarium Driftwood, 6-in, 2 count$7.95Chewy Price$9.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
looks like an ancient ruin piece!
This looks like an awesome ancient ruin, it’s great quality, and it’s huge! Also a great hiding spot. For reference, I have a 55 gallon aquarium.
I really liked this vase and it is true to size. I have a hard time finding reasonably priced aquarium decorations for medium sized fish to swim into. I put it in my 75 gallon tank. Very nice
Bigger then it looks
I got this for my ten-gallon tank, thinking it would be a great hiding spot as well as decoration in my tank. Well, it’s enormous! I read the dimensions carefully before I ordered it, and it arrived way bigger than expected. You will need at least a ten-gallon tank for this; if not, something closer to 20 or 30 would be better.
This was bigger than I thought which was a good thing.. it looks awesome in my newest tank!! Sully hasn’t explored it yet. But he’ll get there
I just rescued an axolotl and wanted something darker for her to hide in since her PVC pipes were not providing enough hiding space. It is a great size and she fits in it perfectly! She loves it so much and can't get enough of being in there! The one I received was perfect- no sharp edges thankfully!
Looks good but sharp edges
This piece looks great in my tank but every edge of an opening was very sharp and would most likely hurt fish swimming by. I used aquarium sealant and applied a thick layer to protect my fish.
I needed something with bigger holes my fish will fit into as they grow which was nearly impossible to find without spending way more than I wanted. This is perfect. Great price, love the way it looks, and exactly what my fish needed
Really nice ornament!
This vase is awesome. I was worried it would be too small in my larger aquariums but it’s perfect. The holes are big enough for my large plecos and even gourami. However, it definitely needs to be well sanded on the inside around the holes. I liked the first one so much that I bought another for my 75g.
I was kind of skeptical at first because I've never seen the material before and there were some places that I had to sand down so they wouldn't cut my fish, but honestly I love this vase. My fish also loves to hide inside. My goldfish is about 3 inches tall, 2 inches wide, and 7.5 to 8 inches long and it is the perfect size for him to swim through. I did have to place some of my gravel in what I designated as the bottom so it doesn't roll around, but if you have the room to place it upright, it won't be going anywhere. I have had this vase since October and I think it is a great addition to my fish tank. 10/10 would buy again
Sporn Ancient Vase
Perfect addition to our large tank! Completes our Ancient Vase ornaments.