Stabul Nuggets Molasses-Free Fenugreek Horse Treats, 5-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Locked high-fiber formula contains less than 10% starch and sugar.
- Developed for horses with chronic health conditions like Cushing's disease, IR, EMS, EPSM, colic and founder.
- Made without corn, oats, molasses or added iron.
- A wholesome reward to please even the pickiest equines.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBlue Seal Rounders Molasses Flavor Horse Treats, 30-oz bag$9.20Chewy Price$8.74Autoship Price
- DealBlue Seal Rounders Peppermint Flavor Horse Treats, 30-oz bag$9.20Chewy Price$8.74Autoship Price
- DealManna Pro Bite-Size Nuggets Butterscotch Flavored Horse Training Treats, 4-lb bag$9.63Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.15Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Peanut Flavor Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Stabul Nuggets Strawberry Flavor Horse Treats, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealManna Pro Tasty Delites Carrot & Oat Horse Treats, 3-lb jar$13.49Chewy Price$14.49List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Likit Granola Original Horse Treat, 1.21-lb bag$7.39Chewy Price$7.86List Price$7.02Autoship Price
- Little Likit Refill Apple Horse Treat, 0.55-lb bag$4.65Chewy Price$4.95List Price$4.42Autoship Price
- Likit Refill Molasses Horse Treat, 1.43-lb bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Equine Edibles Therapeutic Bran Mash Tropical Twist Banana Horse Treats, 7.5-lb tub$33.95Chewy Price$32.25Autoship Price
- Equine Edibles Therapeutic Bran Mash Original Recipe Peppermint Horse Treats, 7.5-lb tub$33.95Chewy Price$32.25Autoship Price
- Stud Muffins Rocky Trail Cinnamon Horse Treats, 20-oz tub$11.00Chewy Price$12.20List Price$10.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed...||Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed...||Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed...||Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed...||Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed...|
|Food Flavor||Herbs & Spices||Banana, Fruits & Vegetables||Mint||Peanut Butter||Coconut, Fruits & Vegetables|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Hoof Care||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Hoof Care||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Hoof Care||—||Digestive Health, Diabetic Support, Hoof Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Horses love ‘em!
Hands down best flavor the horses love. I am confident giving to all of my horses despite their allergies or dietary restrictions. My Cushings horse will take his medicine with this treat.
Safe horse treats for metabolic/EMS horses
I've used Stabul1 products for at least 8 years. Great service, great quality, great reception by even my pickiest mare. It's hard to find products that legitimately show by independent analysis that they are truly safe for horses with Equine Metabolic Syndrome. There's a lot of bad marketing directed at horse owners. This is an exception. My horses like fenugreek the best: smells like maple syrup.
My horses absolutely love these. For my playful boy I load them up into his treat ball and he has a great time!
My horses love these
Thank you for carrying this product, so happy to have a treat my horses can eat without all the sugar/starch, and they love them.
A new delicious treat!
My horse “Flash” loves this treat. The smell of it is unbelievable. I want to eat one myself.
Stabul Fenugreek Horse Treats
I have to be careful what I give my horses, as both are mature at 26 and 18, and can be intolerant of high sugars/starches. They absolutely LOVE these horse treats, and I don't have to worry that I'm giving them something bad for them.
My mare loves these. I love knowing that they’re safe. I watch her sugar intake and these allow me to give her treats she likes.
Great horse treat!
My horses are pretty picky but they absolutely love these. They smell like maple syrup but are low in sugar for my horse that can’t have sugar.
Stability horse treats
OMG your horse will go crazy for these! We have a horse that had laminitis...he can eat these with us not having to worry about sugar content! Plus, they smell wonderful!
Being an overweight donkey with foot issues is no fun, but these yummy treats are something she can safely enjoy- and she surely does!